FS: Playstation Plus 12 month subscription codes - $35

RealRuler

CAGiversary!
I have Playstation Plus 12 month subscription codes (consisting of twelve 30 day codes) for sale for $35 a year. I've sold these on eBay before, but I figure I would help out my fellow CAGs before I put these up on there. I have provided a link to my feedback here

More details:
-The codes are concurrent, meaning that they stack so you can load up all at once and have a lengthy PSN+ subscription, if you please.
-These are codes are different than the ones found in retail outlets, but I can assure you they are 100% authentic.
-I accept PayPal only.
-Codes and directions will be e-mailed within 24 hours of receiving payment.
-Valid only for United States (USA) PSN accounts.
-A valid credit card is required to activate the subscription.
-No refunds or returns.

If any more verification or proof is required, I will be more than happy to provide it.

PM me if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are these actual 1 month codes, or the 30 day free trials? Do you have the actual cards? Will you send 1st for more established CAG's with a decent amount of feedback? I prefer you answer in the thread so others will know, too (I'm not in a hurry, so you can wait until you intend to bump again). Thanks in advance.

@twztid13 - these are the 30 day trials which stack and were not made available to the public, and these are also actual cards
@CaoPi - sent you a PM

I just purchased a stack of PS+ subscription codes from RealRuler and can vouch for him and his codes.

He responded quickly to all my questions and, after sending him payment via PayPal, he was quick to send the codes in return. He e-mailed the codes as a JPG image (inside a ZIP file) that showed all the codes from the backs of the cards and also included instructions on how to redeem them and turn auto-renewal for PS+ off.

All-in-all, it was a great transaction and I look forward to dealing with RealRuler again in the future.

From one long time CAG to another, thanks!

I am loooking to buy 1 for my sister as well and if RealRuler willing to sell it to me for $30 then plz let me know thanks!

bread's done
Back