Free UFC Undisputed 3 code (Xbox)-DEAD

berzirk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Was going through my email and months ago I applied to get the Alastair Overeem fighter code, but I doubt I'll ever get the game, so if any CAG wants it, PM me. Just looking for you to name your first born child after me, or send naked pics of your girlfriend in return. Will consider other offers (yes, I'm joking-unless your gf is really hot).

PM me. I'm anti-lurker.

---Code has been sent by PM---

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, just waiting on the first guy to PM me to confirm he wants it for the Xbox. If he does, then it's his, if not, I'll go to #2 on the list.

[quote name='berzirk']Cool, just waiting on the first guy to PM me to confirm he wants it for the Xbox. If he does, then it's his, if not, I'll go to #2 on the list.[/QUOTE]

I want it if he hasn't replied.

Christ, I was scared for a minute there. I just bought Undisputed 3 during the THQ sale. I thought you were giving it away for free. :/

[quote name='FidelityNy']I want it if he hasn't replied.[/QUOTE]
Sorry about that, I choose xbox, and thanks again :)

[quote name='berzirk']Cool, just waiting on the first guy to PM me to confirm he wants it for the Xbox. If he does, then it's his, if not, I'll go to #2 on the list.[/QUOTE]

sorry about that OP, i choose xbox, and thanks again:)

[quote name='Razorleaf']you were probably 2 late...you sent your PM 30minutes later![/QUOTE]

This.

mm3n sent me a PM at 4:34pm, the first one I received. Yours came in at 4:52pm.

People are really complaining because they think they were slighted on a free code giveaway? Sheesh. Noted.

bread's done
Back