Play asia Zone of the Enders HD Collection US$ 14.90 KOR (over $25 Free Shipping)

ckc4043

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Some are good deals, but they are different region...

http://www.play-asia.com/Blasting_t...rs_Weekly_Gam/paOS-17-71-bn-74-3zl-49-en.html

PlayStation3

Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection KOR US$ 13.90
Game of Thrones US US$ 17.90
Prototype 2 KOR US$ 16.90
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception US US$ 17.90
Zone of the Enders HD Collection KOR US$ 14.90

Xbox360

Hitman: Absolution KOR US$ 19.90

Nintendo 3DS

Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy US US$ 11.90

Last edited by a moderator:
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked (3DS) US version for $26.90 with FREE SHIPPING ($3.09 cheaper compare to amazon) :)

Oh yeah, good time to be Korean. Might actually pick this up with Budokai Collection, thanks OP.

EDIT: What they aren't even in Korean?! Also is there any hidden fees I should know about?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Oh yeah, good time to be Korean. Might actually pick this up with Budokai Collection, thanks OP.

EDIT: What they aren't even in Korean?! Also is there any hidden fees I should know about?[/QUOTE]

Probably with your CC company. Usually an international charge maybe?

[quote name='Byakurai']I don't know if it's a glitch on the mobile site, but ZoE is showing 42.90 for the Korean version.[/QUOTE]

The price has definitely increased. Sucks because you could get ZOE and Dragon Ball Z collection for around $28 shipped.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Is there a reason to get the Korean version? Different trophy set? Extras?[/QUOTE]

Just checked and looks like no different trophy lists. The reason to get it was because it was cheaper but not anymore.

bread's done
Back