- - - - -

walking dead episode one FREE on ios right now

#1 jamesmckeephx   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   35 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

jamesmckeephx

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:44 AM

i think this is awesome for people to get into the game. i myself did not think i would like this type of game but i fell in love. easily my game of the year. check it out guys..

if your a fan of the walking dead check out @telltalegames walking dead episode one is free right now! https://t.co/N8TfV7nz

#2 D0RC   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1233 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:49 AM

Thanks. Even though I'm getting this on XBLA, got this for the ipad too!

#3 aaandthedoggies   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   90 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

aaandthedoggies

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:49 AM

thanks OP!

#4 Larce80   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   808 Posts   Joined 3.1 Years Ago  

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:53 AM

ty
Sign up at Greenmangaming with my link and we'll both get $2 credit when you make a purchase :)

#5 V4Oldboy   Vengeance 4 Oldboy CAGiversary!   3799 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:06 AM

I downloaded this earlier today and I vastly prefer the PC version with a controller. The whole game could of been had for <$15 many times from multiple places recently.

I wouldn't call it game of the year quality as the "impactful decisions that will change you're playthrough" aspect of the game wasn't done as well as I had hoped from what Telltale was saying during development. The game is a great visual novel though if you want to play something that has a well defined narrative. Maybe not the best writing in the world, but they knew what they wanted to do and did a very good job in conveying that through the game.

"You WROTE it, you can't UN-WRITE it!" - Maurice LaMarche

[if you need help funding a PSN gameshare (US) I'm happy to help out fellow CAGs (PM me) as long as you are patient.]

#6 MulderYuffie   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   947 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

MulderYuffie

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:08 AM

Thanks! :)

#7 jamesmckeephx   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   35 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

jamesmckeephx

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:08 AM

i actually liked it better on ipad for some reason. but i think it was awesome how a game i thought i would have no intrest in kept me wanting more and still cant wait for the next season

#8 TommyLove   CAGiversary! Banned   912 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:11 AM

sweet! I always wanted to try this game out. this will be my first game on my iPhone.
My collection and trade-list:
H: The Legend Of Zelda: Hyrule Historia LE in Mint condition W: equal value in trades or amazon/eBay prices
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=330790
My game plays:
http://www.youtube.com/tommylovehd
Posted Image

#9 menikmati   Isolation, self-damnation CAGiversary!   3496 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:11 AM

Got all 5 on XBLA but interested in this version, thanks OP.

#10 ragingst0rm6   Savior, Conquerer, Hero, Villain. CAGiversary!   2075 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:12 AM

Thanks!
vTIvNK1.gif hlCUS8Z.gif

Spoiler

#11 supermanram   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   53 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

supermanram

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:29 AM

Sweet. Ive been wanting to try it out on the iPad

#12 jamesmckeephx   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   35 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

jamesmckeephx

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:22 AM

Back to the game??.. Plenty of threads about Apple vs android guys

#13 dts5000   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   329 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:46 AM

Thanks OP! My first game on iPod touch 5.

#14 Komentra   (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ CAGiversary!   1719 Posts   Joined 3.0 Years Ago   Has been playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf
3DS

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:25 AM

Wow theres been all kinds of awesome iOS deals as of late. All Halfbrick games free. All Rovio HD titles 99 cents.

komentra.png

komentra.png

CLICK HERE TO JOIN "SUPERPOINTS" AND EARN AMAZON GIFT CARDS (SITE IS INVITE ONLY, THIS IS A INVITE LINK)
(make sure to click the "lucky" button everyday, takes about 3 mins and you can win big sometimes. you also win points when i win points and vice versa)
PROOF: 
http://screencast.com/t/aBsudgNLaVL

#15 CheapAssHustla   Hustle..Hustle Hard CAGiversary!   6296 Posts   Joined 4.0 Years Ago  

CheapAssHustla

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:36 PM

Awesome deal op! Already have the first two episodes via PS+, and I will be snagging the first episode via XBL. Thanks again!

#16 hbomb   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   69 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:41 PM

Opinion from people who played both on ios and console... Any rec on which version is better? Plan to getting the full versions at some point. Want to see if I should get it on iPad or XBLA (or the Xbox disc version at a later gamefly sales thought the delay bug is pretty nasty from what I read about the new disc version).

#17 theytookourjobz   We Gotta Go Back CAGiversary!   1259 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

theytookourjobz

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:54 PM

Opinion from people who played both on ios and console... Any rec on which version is better? Plan to getting the full versions at some point. Want to see if I should get it on iPad or XBLA (or the Xbox disc version at a later gamefly sales thought the delay bug is pretty nasty from what I read about the new disc version).

I like playing it on a TV better than an iPad. Seems more cinematic.

#18 anbu-black-ops   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   517 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

anbu-black-ops

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:07 PM

I like it on the ipad. I can play it anywhere.

#19 Namerson   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1055 Posts   Joined 3.2 Years Ago  

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:11 PM

I like it on the ipad. I can play it anywhere.

I like it on the iPhone. I can play and then I can make phone calls to talk to people about it.
3DS Friend Code: 1203 - 9542 - 1648 (Remember to PM if you add me!)

How not to review a video game: http://blogs.wsj.com...s-to-cross-ove/

I don't consider QTEs gameplay. This "game" is about as deep as the mini games on a disney DVD.

#20 jrr6415sun   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2561 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

jrr6415sun

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:20 AM

i don't like the controls on the ipad, it's hard to move the camera, i haven't played the console version yet but i'm sure it's much better