God of War: Ascension Multiplayer Beta (Codes included in Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashtonreeves

CAGiversary!
Feedback
61 (100%)
I don't know where to put these. but here goes... please post after you use the code(s). all codes are valid ;)

share with Cag buddies ;)

QRHC-MEN5-Q44D

ME68-NPNH-BMKN

B3AC-F5NE-A6HQ

T79L-B5N6-A73T

EJKP-EENT-4GMH

H4HE-C4N7-5C28

B3M4-LTNC-8549

9THQ-J4NB-9FDN

A8MJ-NEN5-CJED

Just to be clear, if you have PS Plus, you don't need a code. You'll have access to the beta January 8th. Do these codes give you access now?

yes you can download now ;) maybe play online too. I don't know about that for sure. because I didn't download for my self. but I heard people already playing it online...

Anyone got an extra they could PM me? A lady friend of mine is huge in to God of War but I don't have a PS3 to redeem a code. Would really make her day.

[quote name='daigre7']Just to be clear, if you have PS Plus, you don't need a code. You'll have access to the beta January 8th. Do these codes give you access now?[/QUOTE]

Yes, they give you access now. I got my code for being a IGN Prime member. Just played my first match and it's.. eh.. meh.

[quote name='Komentra']Yes, they give you access now. I got my code for being a IGN Prime member. Just played my first match and it's.. eh.. meh.[/QUOTE]

My thoughts from a few hours ago... I think it could be fun in small chunks but the unlocks really seem to favor the veteran player so it seems like you really need to invest to have a chance. (Unlike a CoD, or at least the older ones from a few years ago, or a Halo.)

If you got any extra codes please pm me, the other two on the bottom were used as well. Thanks!

Would like one if extra codes appear.
Will test intensively if I do get a code lol.
Thanks op for sharing in the first place!

[quote name='INMATEofARKHAM']My thoughts from a few hours ago... I think it could be fun in small chunks but the unlocks really seem to favor the veteran player so it seems like you really need to invest to have a chance. (Unlike a CoD, or at least the older ones from a few years ago, or a Halo.)[/QUOTE]
It's just a multiplayer beta key? I've got 0 interest in that. Glad I didn't waste a key someone else could use.

The Beta is pretty fun... but the learning curve is steep as of now because I was fighting against people who had upgrades within the first two games. I imagine it is like that because there are not too many people playing

Did any of you have GoW Saga? You were suppose to redeem the PS Plus code to get access, but I don't see it anywhere. I guess I need to look more through the store.. i hate this new layout.

[quote name='barrit']Did any of you have GoW Saga? You were suppose to redeem the PS Plus code to get access, but I don't see it anywhere. I guess I need to look more through the store.. i hate this new layout.[/QUOTE]

Becareful. Only the 1st prints of Saga have the PS plus access. Read the back. It should mention the PS+ code and the misprint error of support GoW3 in 3D.

I searched over the 10 copies they had to find only 1 of the misprints.

[quote name='nixmahn']Becareful. Only the 1st prints of Saga have the PS plus access. Read the back. It should mention the PS+ code and the misprint error of support GoW3 in 3D.

I searched over the 10 copies they had to find only 1 of the misprints.[/QUOTE]

Oops, I guess I should clarify. I just realized what I wrote isn't too clear. I meant that mine did come with the access code (PS Plus/GoW). I redeemed it, but I still don't see access to GoW anywhere. I looked through the store and tried to do a search, but I don't see GoW coming up.

[quote name='Komentra']Just played my first match and it's.. eh.. meh.[/QUOTE]

Same. I played it earlier this morning from the free code Gamestop FaceBook giveaway.

Hmmm... This Vita doesn't want to copy and paste. Anyone interested in that Gamestop giveaway, check the Free section of this site.

[quote name='WuGgaRoO']The Beta is pretty fun... but the learning curve is steep as of now because I was fighting against people who had upgrades within the first two games. I imagine it is like that because there are not too many people playing[/QUOTE]

Yeah i was going up against a bunch of leveled up guys already which is.going to create some balance issues initially. I got smoked and i'm no stranger to the series.

Multiplayer was actually better than i had expected. I thought it was just gonna be button mashfest but it had strategy involved. I enjoyed it actually.

Son of a bitch, had a code and my computer crapped out and lost it before I could redeem....anyway I can still pull it up through facebook? For some reason it didnt even send me an email with it....

[quote name='dgwillia006']Son of a bitch, had a code and my computer crapped out and lost it before I could redeem....anyway I can still pull it up through facebook? For some reason it didnt even send me an email with it....[/QUOTE]
I didn't get a email until a hour or two after submitting my info.

[quote name='dgwillia006']It was sent like 12 hours ago lol.[/QUOTE]
Oh damn, yeah you should have received it by now. Are ps+ members still getting this today? If so you can have my code. Just want to make sure I can get it with plus before I give it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back