Killzone 3 Helghast Edition $39.99 at Gamestop

inkcil

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Looks like this is in-stock at Gamestop of anyone is still interested in this...don't know if the voucher will still work, but they were working earlier in the year.

Also, this is the North American Version, which means is got the "plain" game case instead of the cool Steelbook case like the European/Aulstrailain version.

Seems like there are a few other variations:

Artbook covers seem to vary
Some have a helmet with eyes that light up (limited collector's edition?)

[quote name='GreenArrow']I assume this is in-store only? YMMV tag plz[/QUOTE]

it shows up $39.99 online (nationwide) so I'm not going to YMMV it...unless I'm missing something.

I regretted buying this at $80 and I would still regret it at $40. It's not a bad price, but it takes up so much room and the item is very difficult to get rid of due to its size.

[quote name='Ph1l0z0ph3r']Hmm says not available. Anyway to still get this?[/QUOTE]

You would probably have to find a store with it in stock, for me it says there are nine stores with it instock within 15 miles but I really doubt it. If you really want it call the locations first because the store tracker is really crappy I have made long distance drives for certain games based on it showing as instock and they had none.

I got this at Best Buy when it was cheap ($25? I forget). Just sold the CE stuff the other day since it was too clunky to keep around.

[quote name='Pookymeister']I got this at Best Buy when it was cheap ($25? I forget). Just sold the CE stuff the other day since it was too clunky to keep around.[/QUOTE]

I bought it then too, but I haven't been lucky enough to sell it off.

I've opened the box just to checkout everything but haven't even played the game yet. Anyone in the Continental U.S. wants it then PM me. I'll sell it for $35 shipped.

[quote name='Nucking Futs!']I've opened the box just to checkout everything but haven't even played the game yet. Anyone in the Continental U.S. wants it then PM me. I'll sell it for $35 shipped.[/QUOTE]

Does the super voucher come in the box or does it appear to be in the game case?

[quote name='inkcil']Does the super voucher come in the box or does it appear to be in the game case?[/QUOTE]

From what I remember, it's in the case but will check later today.

MY voucher came in the case
killzone

Great game. Way better than 2. I agree to skip this and get the collection instead. I played KZ3 online for a while and it was fun although probably the online community is dead by now. I remember the huge dip once MW3 came out. During the week you may have 4 vs 4 at the most and on the weekends 6 vs 6. Usually it was the same people playing so it got boring and I moved on.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Isn't the voucher expired with this now?[/QUOTE]

It was expired then Sony extended it. I think it's past that extended date but heard of people redeeming them still.

[quote name='Johnnybeachboy']I remember when I paid full price, this stings[/QUOTE]

Naaahh....don't feel bad. I remember the Helghast Limited Edition ad Sony ran with the guy dressed up like a Helghast trooper...was very compelling stuff. Youtube it if you missed it.

I bought the helgan head and art book for some 8$ off ebay with local pick up sure i got lost but couldnt beat the price.
Tonight my 2 year old cousin went up to it ask what it was and squeezed one of the respirator hoses. I said "it's a helghast, can you say helghast" She did, you can't get much cuter than that. My gf thinks it's creepy tho..

well if it takes too much space, there is a trash bin that can fit one of it...

I do agree it is kinda junkish and just creating garbage for the sake of creation of stuff to sell... Its nice and all but there is no collection value to it

[quote name='Finger_Shocker']well if it takes too much space, there is a trash bin that can fit one of it...

I do agree it is kinda junkish and just creating garbage for the sake of creation of stuff to sell... Its nice and all but there is no collection value to it[/QUOTE]

I want the game, the artbook, and the sniper figurine. I don't know if I'd go as far as throwing the helmet bust away. I do agree though it looks like it would take up a lot of room.

[quote name='tekron']do you guys play this with the move or the controller? is this worth a ps3 purchase alone?[/QUOTE]

As much as I love Killzone, I wouldn't buy a PS3 just for it.

I have yet to play with the Move yet, but I definitely want to.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I could have the head from this edition. It would look sweet if I put it and my MC helmet on ether sides of a shelf.

I saw these while I was looking for max payne 3 special edition a few weeks ago, cant say for the items inside but the boxes for these were in horrible condition.

bread's done
Back