Boost Mobile - Kyocera Hydro No-Contract Android 4.0 Mobile Phone $59.99 Best Buy

Oblivieon

CAGiversary!
I about lost my mind yesterday when I walked into a Best Buy Mobile store at the local mall and found the Hydro for $59.99. I've never seen an Android priced that low. I know many of you probably have ultra cool phones. I was using a old Java phone (Incognito) for years and have been with Boost and did the shrinkage thing. So I bought this phone and my monthly now is $40.00 unlimited everything! Awesome!

I really like the phone, it's SOO much better than anything I've had in the past. But keep in mind it's only the 5th phone I've ever owned. Oh and no I'm not 12. For some reason I use my phones forever. My friends all laugh at me about it. Should have seen me with my Nokia N-GAGE 3 years after it was no longer cool, People asking me why I'm answering a Gameboy? Anyways I guess it was never that cool to start with. I know the reviews are mixed, some say it's a little slow. I wouldn't know never had a mutli core phone. It's plenty snappy for me. Others said the screen isn't that clear but it looks good to me. But if you're looking for a no contract Android at what I consider a ridiculous price here it is, Enjoy!

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchp...=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960&st=kyocera+hydro

bread's done
Back