Post here for a shot at winning The Binding of Isaac with DLC tonight at Midnight!

I purchased the Humble Indie Bundle 7 today and I already own a copy of The Binding of Isaac with The Wrath of the Lamb. So having said that I will be giving one lucky CAGer a steam key for this game.

How do you enter you might ask? Well it's very simple.

Just post in this thread, but only 1 post. Multiple posts will DQ you from this contest. At Midnight EST I will use random.org to pick a post number and that person will win a copy of The Binding of Isaac with the DLC for Steam.

Good luck to all those who enter!

Edit: Congrats to silverrat23 for being the lucky winner of The Binding of Isaac Bundle! Thanks to everyone who entered. Be sure to check back here because I just might have more contests as well.

Also be sure to check out my video game podcast called "Get a Life" where you can enter to win a Humble THQ Bundle in case you missed out.

Link to contest is here: http://www.metallman.com/2012/12/get-life-podcast-ep-2-one-about-video.html#more

Also we will be having none other than Edmund McMillen on our podcast next month to talk more about The Binding of Isaac as well as any current projects he is working on so be sure to be on the lookout for that as well. The Humble THQ Bundle contest ends on Dec 31st and I do have a thread up on here for that as well.

Thanks again everyone!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I never say no to a contest ;-) Especially when the game actually looks interesting! Thanks for the contest OP, and good luck all.

"in this thread, but only 1 post. Multiple posts will DQ you from this contest. At Midnight EST I will use random.org to pick a post number and that person will win a copy of The Binding of Isaac with the DLC for Steam.

Good luck to all those who enter!"

Thanks for the giveaway!

Oh, and this has been activated by someone.

[quote name='smellhasreturned']XD3IN-PQ9ZY-K08M2

Up for grabs! go go go![/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back