[H]: Steam(12)/Android(1)/iOS(5) <Games+Apps> | [W]: (?) All Offers Considered

stryk187

CAGiversary!
Hey! I have a few codes up for trade. The iOS and Android codes are License codes for Full Version unlocks on App Store/Google Play. Obviously, I am new to CAG Trading, and currently have 0 FB score, so I am willing to send first. Please don't rip me off, I'm not looking to get over on anyone or screw anybody over. Also, if you are pleased with the trade then I would really appreciate some positive feedback ratings to get me going. Thanks for looking! If interested or any questions, please PM, or post if it follows forum rules. I will get back to you ASAP.

ALL offers will be considered. I don't really feel that the Android/iOS apps are worthy of a full console game trade, but if you want to then OK. I should point out that I do not have a super gaming PC, so I am not capable of running newer PC games. I guess I would be particularly interested in any console :)ps3: or :360:) game DLC which I do not already have.
Here we go:

Steam
-------------------------------
Shank 2
Indie Game: The Movie
Saint's Row: The Third
Red Faction: Armageddon
Titan Quest
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War (Game of the Year Edition)
[THQ Humble Bundle] A single code that is good for ALL of the following games: Darksiders, Red Faction: Armageddon, Metro 2033, Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, and Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor

Android

Everyday Words
"An interactive and thoughtfully designed app for children to learn everyday words in a smart way that fosters thinking and understanding. The full version is fully featured and includes 12 everyday environments: Bedroom, Bathroom, Breakfast, Classroom, Playground, Park, Street, Clothing store, Grocery, Kitchen, Party, Garden."

iOS

Family Flashcards
"This app will help your young kids learn the names and faces of your family and friends with fun flashcards and simple games using pictures that you choose. You also have the option to record your own voice to make it familiar for your children."

Green Screen Movie FX Studio
"Green Screen Movie FX Studio is an incredibly powerful special effects editor that allows you to create Hollywood style movies clips in exactly the way you want."

PhotoPhrase
"Add amazing typography and text on photos. PhotoPhrase supports proportional word sizing, colored fonts, multiple word creation, visual effects, (mirroring, opacity,and rotation), and rotational gestures. Best of all, it is simple to use. Capture those important moments from funny jokes to quotes. You have the full flexibility to make your pictures more than just pictures."

Private ME
"Private ME is the fastest, most simple, and private photo sanitizing software that you can put your fingers on. Any snapshots you take will never be saved to your camera roll UNLESS you specifically decide to save a picture. Before saving a picture, you can sanitize your photo by blacking out anything you don’t want to share with the whole world with a simple swipe of your finger. Take a snapshot, black out parts of the photo, save, and share - That is all there is to it. Sanitizing a snapshot is quick, easy and convenient."

withU - Music Share
"You can use iPhone & iPad as music server! You can also listen music from other media servers! Enjoy music and save your disk space."
  • withU is Music Streamer & Music Streaming Player over Wi-Fi connection! (UPnP/DLNA compatible)
  • withU lets you stream your iPod Music Library to iOS Devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) , Gaming Consoles(XBox 360, PS3) and PC Applications (Windows Media Player , Plex, XBMC, etc.)
  • withU also helps you listen Music from Windows 7 PC or PC applications such as Plex, XBMC Media Server, PlayStation Media Server, MediaTomb.

Last edited by a moderator:
bumpers. Will be adding a couple things in the next few days, still sorting out what all extras I have lying about. Thanks!

bread's done
Back