AC III Limited Edition (X360) 69.99 @ Best Buy

The extras are actually really nice on top of the statue. Considering a lot of ppl jumped on the game by itself on Amazon when on sale for $33 your essentially paying $37 more to get the statue and the rest of the extras, and its worth it.

I loaded it up and now:

Shipping not available
Unavailable in all stores

Best Buy glitch?

What is the return policy with Reward coupons, use them and lose them?

I hope it gets cheaper too but what are you guys basing it on? I don't think my Best Buy even has these in store anymore and the only place I've seen them is at Target and I think they have two.

Hell Amazon doesn't even have them in stock anymore. Where are you going to find them cheaper? It's not anywhere near as mass produced as the Brotherhood CE

[quote name='GBAstar']I hope it gets cheaper too but what are you guys basing it on? I don't think my Best Buy even has these in store anymore and the only place I've seen them is at Target and I think they have two.

Hell Amazon doesn't even have them in stock anymore. Where are you going to find them cheaper? It's not anywhere near as mass produced as the Brotherhood CE[/QUOTE]

Good agreement, might have to walk to the bank right now.

It is a pretty cool LE but I have learned that I really do not display any of the statues or anything. The flag is pretty kick ass though. Only one store in my entire area that has it in stock but I really do not want to drive 40 mile round trip to get it.

[quote name='GBAstar']I hope it gets cheaper too but what are you guys basing it on? I don't think my Best Buy even has these in store anymore and the only place I've seen them is at Target and I think they have two.

Hell Amazon doesn't even have them in stock anymore. Where are you going to find them cheaper? It's not anywhere near as mass produced as the Brotherhood CE[/QUOTE]

I've seen them at Gamestops...though availability is spotty. I don't know if its "rare" exactly, but its certainly not an Uncharted 3/Max Payne 3 that you can just walk into anywhere and pick one up.

[quote name='dinovelvet']I've seen them at Gamestops...though availability is spotty. I don't know if its "rare" exactly, but its certainly not an Uncharted 3/Max Payne 3 that you can just walk into anywhere and pick one up.[/QUOTE]

I'm not trying to throw the "rare" word around; I just want to know where people expect to find it cheaper.

As far as I know TRU didn't carry it; Walmart almost never has price drops; BB looks like it's being cleaned out.... so we are waiting on Target or Gamestop?

I don't begrudge anyone thinking it'll fall lower but I'd like to know where you think you'll find it cheaper.

Have been waiting for our Target's to put them on clearance.

Also, our Walmart still has two Legendary Reach editions for $150. The case also has a bunch of the AC3LE..

[quote name='Daniel09']Good agreement, might have to walk to the bank right now.[/QUOTE]

Buy it, leave it unopened, then return it if you dont want it.

I think I saw the PS3 version at my store. Not sure its worth going out in the snow later today or not.

[quote name='Abeja']Buy it, leave it unopened, then return it if you dont want it.

I think I saw the PS3 version at my store. Not sure its worth going out in the snow later today or not.[/QUOTE]

In store pick up holds it for a week.

[quote name='kylerg']Am I the only one seeing it not available now?[/QUOTE]

Your not alone.

PS3 version = OOS for both shipping and in-store pickup

360 version = OOS for shipping; available for in-store pickup (YMMV depending on store inventory levels).

My indecision made the decision for me then. It was removed from my cart. I can live without it, but would like it.

I bit. If I change my mind I just won't pick it up and they will just return it to the stock.

I am mostly not wanting to drive all the way out to get it. I would have preferred to get it from my local store.

I just read your post and you are seriously making me pull the trigger on this. I do have two nearby Best Buy that I can get for in-store pick up.....

[quote name='cancerman1120']Were these $129.99 at launch?

Also does it come with a steelbook?[/QUOTE]

119.99 I think.

I'm not sure about the steelbook; I would assume no because of the preorder steelbook for AC3

SKU swap trick works to find stores with a :ps3: copy. Only one store out of 15+ have it. Will call tomorrow morning and see if they have it and can put it on hold.

[quote name='shurija']I just read your post and you are seriously making me pull the trigger on this. I do have two nearby Best Buy that I can get for in-store pick up.....[/QUOTE]
What the hell are you waiting for....

Well I do not like that when I look again the store I ordered from still says in stock...I hope I was not late to the party.

Could this also be a case where they could have 1 left but it shows as unavailable? I might drive to the closer one and see if they have it first.

[quote name='TooPoor']What the hell are you waiting for....[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you're right. If anything, I can just sell or trade off my copy from release day and get all the extras. Yup, that did it.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Could this also be a case where they could have 1 left but it shows as unavailable? I might drive to the closer one and see if they have it first.[/QUOTE]

Thats what Im thinking. I know I saw one last Friday at my Best Buy. It could have been bought but Ill find out later I guess.

This is very tempting.. It's almost at that sweet spot that will make me purchase but for some reason i cannot pull the trigger to buy this. It's just not worth the price just yet for me.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Could this also be a case where they could have 1 left but it shows as unavailable? I might drive to the closer one and see if they have it first.[/QUOTE]

I'd call first. I'm sure they have at least one. And are you talking about the Grafton BB by any chance?

I was hoping this would drop before Xmas. My son really wanted it but I didnt want to pay full price. Luckily the BB by my house had some in stock so i just ordered. Thanks TC

Well if you guys did buy it now, you have until the 24th to price match and return with their extended holiday policy. I think I'm going to bite if there is one instock where I am purchasing it at. Thanks again OP

I bought this at launch, great CE, only complaint is the dumb ass banner at top of game case AND the actual limited edition box for whatever retailer you got it from like "zomg super gamestop edition"

70$ not a bad price imo, specially those that have BB credit to blow. Few places around me in stock for pickup

[quote name='jr1016']I bought this at launch for PS3, am I able to PM eventhough it's sold out?[/QUOTE]You could bring your receipt and ask them to do a price check on it using the SKU, then when the $69.99 price appears, you can ask if you can do a price-match.

The SKU swap trick shows that the :ps3: version is "In-Store Only" at my local BBY, so I'll give it a shot tonight.

bread's done
Back