Sony 3D Glasses $22.28 @ Amazon FSSS Eligible

[quote name='stoned99']Hmm, I wonder if these are compatible with my Sony TV[/QUOTE]

from the description: universally compatible with ACTIVE 3D TVs
* Compatible with Sony, Samsung, Panasonic, Mitsubishi, Toshiba, and Sharp Active Shutter 3D ready displays that use IR emitters.

However I doubt they will be as good as sony brand 3d glasses (reviews I have read)
glasses

[quote name='tenuousdrink72']However I doubt they will be as good as sony brand 3d glasses (reviews I have read)
glasses
[/QUOTE]

These are made by Sony? or do you mean Sony branded as opposed to Playstation branded?

i have 4 of these same glasses. works great on my panni vt30. if u have kids under 6...it may not fit them because they are adult size glasses. they were a bit over $2 cheaper during black friday

[quote name='shinryu333']i have 4 of these same glasses. works great on my panni vt30. if u have kids under 6...it may not fit them because they are adult size glasses. they were a bit over $2 cheaper during black friday[/QUOTE]

I have 10 of these right now and for kids we had to purchase eyeglass straps to get them to hold in place.

They have been $19.99 at Amazon and Best Buy in the last month or so.

Still, they are very good 3D glasses for the Playstation 3D Monitor and for my Epson 3010 projector.

They squeeze my big melon so tight. I ended up clipping off about two inches off each arm for the pair I wear

I have always wanted to see a 3D TV in action but I never wanted to risk getting pink-eye with the store display. I have always offered $20 to my friends if they lick the DS screen at Best Buy but so far no takers. The displays are SO FILTHY!

[quote name='shadowkast']They squeeze my big melon so tight. I ended up clipping off about two inches off each arm for the pair I wear[/QUOTE]
This was the first post I saw when I entered the thread, and it took me awhile to realize what the heck I was reading. :lol:

I ordered 2 pairs of these on Black Friday when they were down to $19.99 - they're well worth it! :D

[quote name='stoned99']Hmm, I wonder if these are compatible with my Sony TV[/QUOTE]

I have a 55 inch Sony HX820 and they work just fine for me.

[quote name='tenuousdrink72']However I doubt they will be as good as sony brand 3d glasses (reviews I have read)
glasses
[/QUOTE]

I previously used Sony TDG-BR250/B glasses with my TV but the Playstation ones actually produce a much nicer 3D image!
Everything seems to "pop" a bit more and there is much less ghosting/cross-talk with the PS glasses, in my experience.
I originally ordered the PS ones as spares for when I have more people over but they've become my 3D glasses of choice for movies/gaming.
My only gripe is that the PS ones pinch my big nose a bit, but it might not bother people with smaller noses.

On a random note, if anyone gets some of these glasses and notices some gold/brownish spots on the lenses after removing the protective stickers, try using them for a bit and it should go away.
I was pretty pissed when I got my 2 pairs and they both had the spots on one (or both) lenses but after charging and using them a few times the spots have completely vanished.

I got a 2 pair on black friday as well. These are awesome glasses and work great with my sony tv / ps3.

I'll pick up a couple more eventually for when we have guests.

bread's done
Back