Tron Evolution Collector's Edition! $28.99!

This was 10 bucks at best buy during one of their clearance sale at the end of summer, the game is very mediocre and the light cycle extra is really bad, its not remote control, not really detailed, or even GLOWS! I cant believe this was retail for 129.99 at launch....

[quote name='LD_Helix']This was 10 bucks at best buy during one of their clearance sale at the end of summer, the game is very mediocre and the light cycle extra is really bad, its not remote control, not really detailed, or even GLOWS! I cant believe this was retail for 129.99 at launch....[/QUOTE]

It does glow, there is a "hidden" button on the rider's back.

Got mine at Best buy a while back for $10...gutted the game and sold it for $6....might rebuy the game at a BOGO since I never sold off the cycle.

[quote name='cgxcswim']It does glow, there is a "hidden" button on the rider's back.[/QUOTE]
Well, guess I'll never know for sure, some guy on ebay has it now.

Hahah, threads on this CE never fail without a post about how it doesn't light up.

[quote name='LD_Helix']Well, guess I'll never know for sure, some guy on ebay has it now.[/QUOTE]

It's ok, it's cool, but not that awesome. My 18 mo old daughter gets pretty excited when I light it up though! lol

The only reason I ever bought the CE was for the light cycle. I was lucky enough to grab it from best buy at the end of the summer, though. Still haven't opened the game :/

Before I found out the lightcycle lit up the whole collectors edition were worth $5 to me. When I found out it did light up it was worth $10! Beyond that though...this was a really crappy collectors edition and I feel sorry for the people who bought it full price or even paid more then $10 for it in general.

[quote name='LD_Helix']Well, guess I'll never know for sure, some guy on ebay has it now.[/QUOTE]
It's actually pretty cool when it glows, just have to figure out how to connect to a external USB power.

[quote name='cgxcswim']It does glow, there is a "hidden" button on the rider's back.[/QUOTE]

Mind = Blown. Going to check this out tonight at home.

I also got it from BB for $10 a while back. The cycle is probably the cheapest piece of junk I've seen in a collector's edition. I just threw it out, wasn't even worth the space.

I THINK I remember hearing something about this being $10 at Bestbuy a while back...not sure where I heard it though...:whistle2:k Guess I'll have to jump in my time machine and head to Bestbuy.

Can't believe I didn't know about this. Now I can justify it to onlookers hence forth ;)

Awful deal! We hate you op! Ten dollorz at best buy a long ass time ago! Plus code freetimeship for free time machine shipping!!!

I spit on you, op! Now i go back in time and buy for ten dalarz.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Mind = Blown. Going to check this out tonight at home.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='xKalamityx']Can't believe I didn't know about this. Now I can justify it to onlookers hence forth ;)[/QUOTE]
You will scream like a little girl when it lights up.

[quote name='Psychonik']I've read that the light cycle is garbage.[/QUOTE]
It's definitely not collector quality. But without the stand it's pretty sleek, so it fits in a otherwise wasted area in your display cabinet. I have been trying to find the right LED to mod the cycle since I got it at BestBuy with no luck :(/

Picked up my assassins creed 3 limited edition from best buy minutes ago, and noticed the tron set was recently (as in today!) tagged for $129!!!!

[quote name='Solatso']I THINK I remember hearing something about this being $10 at Bestbuy a while back...not sure where I heard it though...:whistle2:k Guess I'll have to jump in my time machine and head to Bestbuy.[/QUOTE]

Can you stop by and pick me up, i heard that Tron bike glows.

[quote name='TheHelix']Probably one of the worst CEs out there for a mediocre game. Maybe worth $20 tops imo.[/QUOTE]

What he/she said. On the bright side, it comes with a coupon for a ticket to Tron:Legacy so that's handy if your local theater is located in the vicinity of 2010.

You just made my day, I've had the bike sitting on my shelf for over a year now without knowing it lit up. My mind has been blown.

This thread has the potential to be a classic if the sarcasm continues. The sarcasm in this thread has not only been supremely sarcastic, but also supremely on-point. Ironically, the thread might night get the attenetion and contribution necesseary to make it a classic b/c it's Tron Evolution in the thread title...

[quote name='inkcil']This thread has the potential to be a classic if the sarcasm continues. The sarcasm in this thread has not only been supremely sarcastic, but also supremely on-point. Ironically, the thread might night get the attenetion and contribution necesseary to make it a classic b/c it's Tron Evolution in the thread title...[/QUOTE]

This post has the potential to be a classic if enough people continue to respond in a sarcastic manner. My response to this post is supremely sarcastic, but also supremely on-point. Also it uses the supremely classic phrase "on-point." Ironically, this post might night get the attenetion and contribution necesseary to make it a classic b / c haters gon hate Tron Evolution.

[quote name='Drclaw411']Awful deal! We hate you op! Ten dollorz at best buy a long ass time ago! Plus code freetimeship for free time machine shipping!!!

I spit on you, op! Now i go back in time and buy for ten dalarz.[/QUOTE]

Can't we all just share the love? Also, take me on your groovy hot tub time machine!

I missed this at BB for $10 and after the sale was over, they were back on the shelf for $129. It's still there.......obviously.

Luckily the time machine runs on sarcasm so it should only take a few more pages to get it fueled up enough to make the trip. The real problem is the trip back since it utilizes a separate form of technology in order to rubberband us back to THIS time, it's fueled by internet forum kindness...we may be there a while.

[quote name='PapaSmerf']I missed this at BB for $10 and after the sale was over, they were back on the shelf for $129. It's still there.......obviously.[/QUOTE]

Isn't $130 A GREAT DEAL?

[quote name='Drclaw411']Awful deal! We hate you op! Ten dollorz at best buy a long ass time ago! Plus code freetimeship for free time machine shipping!!!

I spit on you, op! Now i go back in time and buy for ten dalarz.[/QUOTE]

why the hate? The Op is posting for anyone that is looking for old/cheap CE.

Yes, BB had it for $10 blowout sale. This is only good if you are a tron fan.

[quote name='Josef']Why would Best Buy go from $130, down to $10, then back to $130 again? My mind is blown.[/QUOTE]

I noticed this last year with the Assassin's Creed collector set. It went from $99 down to at least 1/2 off. A week or so before Christmas, they raised the price back to $99.

bread's done
Back