Raffle for Twitter followers

WindyCityGamer

CAGiversary!
I have a TON of Steam codes to give away, so I'm doing a much better-organized giveaway than my last one (for example, I'll look at the calendar before I select a winner).

I'll start by giving away codes for three games on the 26th to a randomly selected Twitter follower who RT'd about the raffle. At some point (probably after completing xmas shopping, haha), I'll come up with an actual schedule.

So just tweet something like
Code:
*Game Raffle* starting on 12/26! Retweet and follow @WindyCityGamer for chance to win

Or something.

[DLC code for RFA has been handed out] ALSO: I have a Steam Code for just the DLC on Red Faction Armageddon. So, IF you have RFA on Steam, and don't already have the DLC... let me know and it's yours, no strings attached (it's easier to notify me on Twitter, but I'll check this thread occasionally).

[Update]

Here's the giveaway list. Raffle starts Dec 26 @ 5pm CST.

Avadon: The Black Fortress
The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC
Cogs
Machinarium

[claimed 12/26 5pm] Crayon Physics Deluxe
[Claimed, kinda *] Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
[claimed] Titan Quest
[claimed] Toki Tori
[claimed] Zen Bound 2
[claimed] Swords & Soldiers HD

These two multi-game codes will be for the end of the raffle:

Wizorb, BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Gratuitous Space Battles, and Jamestown
World of Goo, Anomaly, Osmos, and EDGE

Good luck everyone!

* accidentally posted the code to twitter, somebody (presumably evil and a terrible person who hates puppies) took it, so I gave the winner a key for Legend of Grimrock instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='shadownetone']ill take the dlc code[/QUOTE]

Ok cool.

Just to clarify, this is ONLY the DLC, not the full game of RF: Armageddon.

I'm only restating it because somebody on twitter thought it was the full game.

Oh, well I still need to work on the schedule, but here's a list of everything that will be given away:

Avadon: The Black Fortress
The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC
Cogs
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Machinarium
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
Swords & Soldiers HD
Titan Quest
Toki Tori
Zen Bound 2​

And these I'll probably give away at the end, since they're multi-game codes:

Wizorb, BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Gratuitous Space Battles, and Jamestown
World of Goo, Anomaly, Osmos, and EDGE​

Thanks guys!

Just an update, I'll be giving away three game codes to random followers today at 5pm (CST).

I'll try figuring out the full schedule today.

A winner was picked for Crayon Physics Deluxe.

I'm going to finish watching Talking Dead, then pick a winner for Zen Bound 2 (sometime after 6pm).

Will pick a winner for Titan Quest tonight around 8-9 pm.

LOL pretty soon!

Just FYI, nobody HAS to retweet to be qualified for the next raffle (although it would be appreciated). It's all pretty much the same raffle, it's just having periodical drawings.

[quote name='WindyCityGamer']LOL pretty soon!

Just FYI, nobody HAS to retweet to be qualified for the next raffle (although it would be appreciated). It's all pretty much the same raffle, it's just having periodical drawings.[/QUOTE]

Alright im in with @kikyouwuv

Sorry for seemingly dropping off the face of the earth. Been so sick, have been sleeping like 16-20 hours a day, this cold or whatever I have is terrible. Good news is, the headaches are mostly gone.

Anyway, as soon as I'm back and have a bit of energy to spare, I'll give away a game and start tweeting again.

Good news, I saw I have a few more games to give away as well, so the list of stuff will increase.

[quote name='WindyCityGamer']Sorry for seemingly dropping off the face of the earth. Been so sick, have been sleeping like 16-20 hours a day, this cold or whatever I have is terrible. Good news is, the headaches are mostly gone.

Anyway, as soon as I'm back and have a bit of energy to spare, I'll give away a game and start tweeting again.

Good news, I saw I have a few more games to give away as well, so the list of stuff will increase.[/QUOTE]

Looks like we got sick at the same time so I didn't realy notice. But glad you are feeling better.

Ok, giving away Swords & Soldiers HD today, and going to be clearing out the rest of the list soon.

Be sure to follow and mention the raffle. Last two games I gave away, it took forever to find a winner because the people I picked were followers who never mentioned it.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back