Replacement Game Cases

postronix

CAG Newbie
Hello Everyone,

I sell replacement video game cases, I don't have every single game, but I have over a thousand different titles. I only charge $3.50 per game case, and do a 2 for $5 deal. Just a heads up: These are cases with artwork and manual for an individual title already included.

Also, I do carry individual game artwork and individual manual. Artwork is $2 per, and manuals are $1.50.

I carry these items for the following platforms: Xbox, Xbox 360, PSP, Playstation Vita, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo DS, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo Wii, and PC.

I sell a whole bunch of other stuff, so if you are interested in something, or just wanna inquire about a specific item reply to this thread, and I will let you know if I have it.

Hereon:
Shipping is not included.

Shipping is $1.64 for one case, $2.28 for two, $3.50 for 3 and up to 10, over 10 cases are free

KtMack23

Im looking

so can you post a list of some sorts?

and would you be interested in a major buy from me? Don't want much for what I have, but I can send you a list

MasaTFC

The list would take up pages upon pages, I have over 3000 different cases, an entire room floor to ceiling on both sides of the room, and about $22,000 worth of inventory. It's honestly easier if someone is looking for something specific, and i can reply

[quote name='postronix']MasaTFC

The list would take up pages upon pages, I have over 3000 different cases, an entire room floor to ceiling on both sides of the room, and about $22,000 worth of inventory. It's honestly easier if someone is looking for something specific, and i can reply[/QUOTE]

Pm'ed. What are the condition of the inserts and cases?

[quote name='postronix']some are new, and the rest are in very good to like new meaning they may have a minor scratch[/QUOTE]

U get my pm, not sure if it went through. On my phone.

MasaTFC

Send me a list of the stuff you want, Ill PM you my email, and ill send back a list with the stuff I have on your list and we'll go from there.

aTaRiFrEaK223

Just replied

i hear ya, that would be a big list.

Also I was asking if you would be interested in buying a bulk supply from me. I really want to get these out of my apartment lol. Could be quite a deal!

MasaTFC

Yeah, shoot me a list, and we'll negotiate. Just remember I am a reseller so I have to make some money. I usually dont pay anymore than 60% of what i'll be selling it for.

Just replied to all PM's

Here's an update for everyone

I have an inventory of game cases, games, accessories, video game memorabilia (posters, promos, art books, etc.) strategy guides, phone accessories, console boxes, and console instruction manuals.

If you are questioning my integrity, then allow me to introduce myself. I own a video game store called The Noob Gamer, it is due for launch within the next month. Right now I am attempting to create a customer base and strong reputation.

[quote name='postronix']KtMack23

No luck on Marvel vs. Capcom 2 on PS2, I Marvel vs. Capcom on PS3...[/QUOTE]

Not the same ;( thanks for checking lol

No problem, I come across hundreds of artwork and manuals everyday and I am always buying lots so if I come across it (its very likely) Ill PM you, sorry again!

bread's done
Back