Frey Meyer Buy 2 $20 GC/buy 3 $35/buy 4 $50 GC, + Addi. $off Saturday Only

foreinter

CAGiversary!
Frey Meyer is running buy 2 $30 above games get $20 gift card, buy 3 get 35 and buy 4 get 50 (edit by Io: seems to have ended Thursday). Today only, they are also running buy 50 get 10 off, buy 100 get 20 off and buy 150 get 30 off. These two offers can be combined.

Noticeable titles:

Halo 4 $40
Resident Evil 6 $40
Hitman Absolution $40
Far Cry 3 $50

It's pretty good deal when combining all these coupons.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Roll']Good deal, but "Today only?" Does that mean today or Friday?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, it's Thursday only. But they are open till midnight.

I went in there earlier today (around the exact time the OP posted, interestingly enough) for other reasons and was stunned to see this coupon offer. According to the fine print, it has been running all week (since at least Monday). But yes, you are right in that it only combines with the bonus coupon today in any case. So, yeah, you got 55 minutes left on the West Coast ;).

I ended up getting 4 $39.99 games for $130 total + the $50 gift card. Since I can turn right around and use that gift card on groceries, it is as good as cash. So in effect I got 4 $40 games for $80 - exactly half off of each one. I was not aware of Halo 4 being that cheap but I already have that anyway. I was pretty disappointed that they apparently do not carry Persona 4 Golden or Virtue's Last Reward as those would have been 2 of my choices for sure. As it was I ended up getting Paper Mario Sticker Star and 3 games I'll have to sell or trade in.

[quote name='foreinter']Just FYI, the dollar off coupon will be live again on Saturday. Just grab as many as you want.[/QUOTE]

What do you mean "dollar off coupon"? The gift card deal was not running today and that was the key to the whole thing. They did repeat the $10/$20/$30 off $50/$100/$150 again today (Fri) but it isn't quite as useful by itself.

For today and tomorrow, there is a coupon for 50% off Collector's Edition Video Game Bundles.

It states over 40 available at this savings. Selection varies.

It may be able to be combined with the $10/$20/$30 off coupon when purchasing $50/$100/$150 of Home Electronics.

bread's done
Back