PSN Assassin's Creed 3 digital, 35-50% off weekend flash sale

snuter

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
This weekend only (December 22-23), Playstation Network is having a flash sale on Assassin's Creed III. Get 35% off on Assassin's Creed III, Assassin's Creed III Gold edition (includes Season Pass) and Assassin's Creed Liberation. The bundle including all 3 is 50% off! (Keep in mind that on boxing day it'll be $40 at retail - EB Games, however, it wont include the season pass which is worth $30.) Full details below:

Assassin’s Creed III Gold Edition + ACIII: Liberation (Regular $119.99, Sale $59.99)
The American Colonies, 1775. As a Native American Assassin fights to protect his land and his people he will ignite the flames of a young nation’s revolution. In Assassin’s Creed III eliminate your enemies with guns, bows, tomahawks, and more! In development for over 3 years, the game features the new Ubisoft-AnvilNext engine. And with the Gold Edition, take home the Assassin’s Creed III Season Pass! This bundle also includes Assassin’s Creed III: Liberation for PS Vita.

Assassin’s Creed III Gold Edition (Regular $89.99, sale $58.49)
The American Colonies, 1775. As a Native American Assassin fights to protect his land and his people he will ignite the flames of a young nation’s revolution. In Assassin’s Creed III eliminate your enemies with guns, bows, tomahawks, and more! In development for over 3 years, the game features the new Ubisoft-AnvilNext engine. And with the Gold Edition, take home the Assassin’s Creed III Season Pass!

Assassin’s Creed III (Regular $59.99, sale $38.99)
The American Colonies, 1775. As a Native American Assassin fights to protect his land and his people he will ignite the flames of a young nation’s revolution. In Assassin’s Creed III eliminate your enemies with guns, bows, tomahawks, and more! In development for over 3 years, the game features the new Ubisoft-AnvilNext engine.

Ehh someone in Toronto can have my copy for $30 and I'll even throw in a steelbook. Good graphics and story but extremely disappointing overall.

For the record Assassin's Creed Liberation is probably the worst AC game I have ever played.
I don't know how it got great reviews. It is buggy as hell and suffers from a lot of slowdown.

There was one small patch for it that fixed none of my issues. Add to that a poor story, generic dialogue and idiotic side quests ("there is another merchant underselling my prices..go kill him") and you have a winner.

bread's done
Back