Ebay xbox live 12 months 37.99(newegg)

Nabbed one the last time Newegg did this through eBay (a week ago or so).

I just got the card today, and it's far larger than the normal point cards or ones I used to get. I was a bit surprised that Microsoft would make a jumbo card version of it.

Newegg> amazon

Suck it amazon fanboys.

It wouldn't shock me if someone posted a "lets submit a price match request at amazon".

[quote name='rnocerino']Good deal. Anyone know how much you can stack it up? I heard the most you can do is 2 years, I could be wrong. Mine is good till Feb. 2014.[/QUOTE]

I don't think there is a limit. I am just going to hold tight since 720 will come out next year and don't know how LIVE will transition.

[quote name='oasisboy']Newegg> amazon

Suck it amazon fanboys.

It wouldn't shock me if someone posted a "lets submit a price match request at amazon".[/QUOTE]

Will you just shut the fuck up already. Make like a tree, and fuck off.

[quote name='oasisboy']I don't think there is a limit. I am just going to hold tight since 720 will come out next year and don't know how LIVE will transition.[/QUOTE]

I been on Xbox Live since the original Xbox, 10 years strong, and I imagine it will be the same transition.

Thanks OP! My XBL just ended yesterday while I was playing Happy Wars and the 2 day trials don't save your progress :(!

can Bestbuy Price match this?? im assume'n not since it goes through ebay. but i was curious since its sold by newegg, however on newegg website it shows for $49.

Ordered one of these at the beginning of the week with an expected delivery date of the 20th. It's now the 22nd and it's disappeared somewhere within the bowels of the USPS. It's going to be a dark Christmas up in this bitch.

[quote name='oasisboy']Newegg> amazon

Suck it amazon fanboys.

It wouldn't shock me if someone posted a "lets submit a price match request at amazon".[/QUOTE]

I 100% agree. I also believe that because of the incredible amount of amazon fanboys, Amazon will win retailer of the year despite that they have had an awful, horrible year in terms of game deals.

Ordered one last wk and the tracking number isn't even working, showing that it was supposed to be delivered 2 days ago. Also they ship via DHL? SMH......

bread's done
Back