Wreck-It Ralph Ult. Collector's Edition - $5 Off Coupon @ Amazon [EXPIRES 12/27]

Vigilante

CAGiversary!
Feedback
67 (100%)
Wreck-It Ralph's Ultimate Collector's Edition (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy) has a $5 coupon you can attach with your preorder to make it $29.99 (it will definitely lower before release). There's no release date yet.

http://www.amazon.com/Wreck-It-Ralp...=1356189329&sr=8-6&keywords=Wreck+it+Ralph+3d

If I had to guess, this will probably release at $24.99 at Target and/or Best Buy at the lowest, Amazon will match that price, and the coupon will make it $19.99.

EDIT: The coupon expires today, so get your preorder in to secure the $5 savings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was about to post this. Can't wait for this to release. I assume it might get a February street date since Frankenweenie is releasing late next month.

I don't suppose somebody is doing a special (such as a Steelbook or exclusive disc) release are they?

And since it is a 4 disc pack, that means all the special features are going to be on the Blu-ray disc and not a separate disc?

[quote name='Blaster man']I heard this movie wasn't good and most of it took place in candy land. True or false?[/QUOTE]If you enjoy video games, you will love this movie.

Only about half the movie takes place in Sugar Rush.

I was just looking to see if this movie had a coupon the other day! Excellent movie, even if it winds up being $22, I'll take it. Thanks OP!

[quote name='DNukem170']I don't suppose somebody is doing a special (such as a Steelbook or exclusive disc) release are they?

And since it is a 4 disc pack, that means all the special features are going to be on the Blu-ray disc and not a separate disc?[/QUOTE]If BBY does a steelbook release, I just might cancel this preorder, coupon or not. ;)

March is already a rough month.

Wreck-it-Ralph on the 5th.

The 12th brings Willow, Who Frames Roger Rabbit, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Mulan I/II, and Brother Bear I/II. o_O

[quote name='thelonepig']March is already a rough month.

Wreck-it-Ralph on the 5th.

The 12th brings Willow, Who Frames Roger Rabbit, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Mulan I/II, and Brother Bear I/II. o_O[/QUOTE]

I had NO IDEA all of those Disney titles were coming out on the 12th... I'm getting all of them (I've become determined to own all 52 of the Disney animated features as soon as they hit Blu-ray... the 12th will make 32/52 on Blu) even though Hunchback, Mulan and Brother Bear come with terrible sequels that I have no intention to ever watch (I have 'The Fox and the Hound' on Blu-ray and can't bring myself to watch a film in which Copper and Tod join a BAND with REBA FRIGGIN' MCENTIRE)... I'd only be tempted to see Brother Bear 2 because I LOVE BOB AND DOUG MACKENZIE! ...sorry...

Thanks OP!

[quote name='E_Man']Good movie but mostly 3/4 of the movie was about the little girl and not Ralph.[/QUOTE]

Vanellope "Glitch" was awesome and Sarah Silverman did a fantastic job.

[quote name='eXciter1']Vanellope "Glitch" was awesome and Sarah Silverman did a fantastic job.[/QUOTE]
Agreed. Can't stand Sarah Silverman's comedy but she was excellent in this movie.

Have the Disney movies releasing on the 12th had coupons yet?

[quote name='eXciter1']Vanellope "Glitch" was awesome and Sarah Silverman did a fantastic job.[/QUOTE]

u shouldnt say Glitch. now u just spoiled it.

[quote name='trunks982']u shouldnt say Glitch. now u just spoiled it.[/QUOTE] Meh, I consider that to be on the same level as "Mufasa dies" and "Bambi's mom gets shot." Technically spoiler, but even the official promo material spoils it.

[quote name='trunks982']u shouldnt say Glitch. now u just spoiled it.[/QUOTE]

That isn't a spoiler. It only would have been a spoiler if he mentioned how she is a heroin-smoking madame who is into S&M.

Not a fan of how Amazon forces you to use any credit you have if you're using a coupon, unless I'm missing something. Oh well, guess it's $18 for me, unless theres a price drop.

[quote name='opterasis']Not a fan of how Amazon forces you to use any credit you have if you're using a coupon, unless I'm missing something. Oh well, guess it's $18 for me, unless theres a price drop.[/QUOTE]

It's not because you are using a coupon. Anytime you have credit for Amazon it is automatically applied to your next purchase.

[quote name='opterasis']Not a fan of how Amazon forces you to use any credit you have if you're using a coupon, unless I'm missing something. Oh well, guess it's $18 for me, unless theres a price drop.[/QUOTE]

It's a bit convoluted,but you can preorder something to tie up your credit, place the order you want, then cancel the first preorder.

If you don't want to use your credit with the coupon, pre-order something else first that you can apply your credit towards, order Ralph with coupon, then cancel other pre-order. Bingo, credit back.

[quote name='ctrek3']another great pixar film, thanks OP just ordered[/QUOTE]It's not a Pixar film, though I've still heard great things about it.

[quote name='ctrek3']another great pixar film, thanks OP just ordered[/QUOTE]

It's not a Pixar film but lots of prominent Pixar people worked on it so...

[quote name='mr_burnzz']I really enjoyed this film but the price is too high. Will wait for a release without all the bells and whistles.[/QUOTE]

There's also a sequel in the works so maybe I should wait a couple years for the 2-pack box set hmmm...

[quote name='SKEETER']There's also a sequel in the works so maybe I should wait a couple years for the 2-pack box set hmmm...[/QUOTE]

Doesn't mean the 2nd one is going to be good. I don't think this movie was written with a franchise in mind.

It was a really excellent movie though.

You are no longer forced to do this. At the very last page, click "Change" (it'll say "(card) ending in 1234" and then "Gift Certificate/Card", it's under those) and then you'll be taken to a page where it'll say "Use your $XXX.XX gift card or promotional balance" with the radio button selected. Just click something else (like your credit card) and then Continue.

[quote name='DNukem170']You just know that as soon as they can get Nintendo characters, they're moving to home consoles.[/QUOTE]

1) The movie *has* Nintendo characters in it.
2) It was originally planned to be located in a home console. It was moved to an arcade during pre-production.

[quote name='Vigilante']If BBY does a steelbook release, I just might cancel this preorder, coupon or not. ;)[/QUOTE]

that would be a viva metal pak. not a steel.

[quote name='takotchi']You are no longer forced to do this. At the very last page, click "Change" (it'll say "(card) ending in 1234" and then "Gift Certificate/Card", it's under those) and then you'll be taken to a page where it'll say "Use your $XXX.XX gift card or promotional balance" with the radio button selected. Just click something else (like your credit card) and then Continue.[/QUOTE]

Unless there's a way around it, doing that prevents the $5 coupon from applying to the order too since it's part of the "gift card or promotional balance".

Thanks OP, Ordered this with the coupon. Saw it in theater's a few weeks ago and my girlfriend actually liked more than I did (I did enjoy it though). Hopefully the price drops lower like others have said and the coupon brings it down even further.

@Larrythefatcat can you send me a link to a list of all of the disney animated blu ray releases. Im somewhere around 10-15, but id like to get them all if possible

[quote name='DWulf']Unless there's a way around it, doing that prevents the $5 coupon from applying to the order too since it's part of the "gift card or promotional balance".[/QUOTE]There isn't.

You'd have to make a new order enough pre-order items that eat up your promotional and gift card balance, make the order of the item with the coupon then cancel the item that had all of your credit used up.

[quote name='Javery']I just pre-ordered for $30. I'm sure it will come down.[/QUOTE]It will.

Most likely between Target and Best Buy, someone will have it for $24.99 - $27.99. In that case, it'll be $19.99 - $22.99 AC.

bread's done
Back