Free Hulu~! & New Site's For Easy Prizes!

Jonahyg

CAGiversary!
Free 2 Week Trial
Hulu
Free 2 Week trial when signing up under the referral link above, (cancel before the trial ends to use it free) I will edit and delete this section if i run out of free weeks. Get it while it last.
Free Trial's

New Site (cheap prizes easy offers Made by a CAG(er) FreeWiiU

This is a relatively new site that was made by a CAG(er) and his wife. (if i'm not mistaken) But! That isn't why you're here, To start this is a new site (repetitive) So like all new sites the offers you need to complete will/are simple and easy with a relatively high payout. The main prize on this site is the WiiU however it is not the only prize they are offering. They have prizes from Steam games to WiiU games and the WiiU console. Great new site, Join while it's easy and cash out while the prizes are cheap.

Join Here =)

Starting Off We Have PrizeRebel!

One of the simplest(and largest) offer sites available online. You can earn points and cash through giveaways, offers, surveys, and well...to be honest referrals. The gifts range anywhere from gift cards, prepaid phone minutes, video games, Books, GIFTCARDS. Obviously most popular is the Amazon GC that is redeemable for 500 points. Starting on the site they reward you already with 100 points, and through simple offers or surveys you can quickly increase your gain and start cashing out prizes!

Joining is up to you, just as clicking my referral link is up to you, But clicking here is one less step you have to take to making easy prizes right?
Join Here =)

Next we have a simple site everyone seems to know...
SwagBucks

This is probably the easiest site to get started on to be honest, This site is mainly used by everyone because the easiest way to earn points (without work) is to search. And if we're all going to be honest here everyone searches google, bing, ddg Whatever you may use, but those don't pay you to use them like swagbucks does. The easiest points are made by signing up and searching with their search engine every so ofter to get points (between 8-15SB) on occasion from the searches. They also have a video section where you can watch videos to earn SB too. Their prizes range from amazon GC's to video games and back again. Set it as your main browser and you won't even notice all of the points you're making until you have enough for that lambo(not guaranteed).
Join Here =)

Next we have a shopping site!
I mean who doesn't love to buy stuff without spending their hard earned money?
Known as Listia.

This is a shopping site where people auction items off for credits, The credits can be earned by purchasing them or by auctioning off your own items (of your choosing) or you can do offers. The auctions are all led by other listia users who want to sell their stuff. The credits you earn (100 extra for being under a referral =0) Can be simply earned in the beginning by completeing your account with info and auctioning off something simple. It is used to sell items you don't use or need any more to other users in exchange for credits which you can use to buy an item you want from someone else.
Join Here =)

And lastly when you're bored of offers, searching and shopping, We have GAMES!
I mean who doesn't love to be lazy right?
Known As TremorGames.

This site pay's you to play flash games and earn achievements on the games. The Rewards range from amazon GC to Steam Games gifted to you. Large rewards page and all you have to do to earn points for rewards is play games. Usually you spend money to play something fun, Sounds amazing right!? Yeah i thought so! So, I won't hide my ref link behind a shorten(er) But, I give you some information you spread the love right?
Hope to see some more people joining and earning, whenever you're bored out of your mind (probably why you're reading this) then just jump on and play some good ol' flash games and earn prizes while you do so. (could also be why you're here...)

Join Here! =3?

So, Simply put It's a great site where you earn by simply playing flash games and earning achievements in the games. (which are a lot easier than xbox or ps)

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back