20% off iTunes Cards - Today only at Best Buy

If you have a Safeway - $36 for $60 (2 3 packs of $10)

Just did this today (limit one per shopper account)
Just go to safeway.com and register your free shopper card (I use my phone number as the card is long gone, was able to register in a couple minutes).
After registering go into your my deals area and click on the $15 off $50 itunes "coupon" Savings is now linked to your card.
Go to any Sway before the 24th and find the 3-$10 packs and buy 2 (this takes you over the $50)
Multi packs ONLY are on sale to anyone for 15% off

The deals combine to net your total to $36 (40%)

also works at Ralph's and any other Safeway chains, I found a list on wikipedia

Walmart also still has $50 email delivery iTunes cards for $40 (also 20% off but saves hassle of going in-store if you don't need the physical card).

[quote name='dfo']Walmart also still has $50 email delivery iTunes cards for $40 (also 20% off but saves hassle of going in-store if you don't need the physical card).[/QUOTE]

Tried ordering twice and both times got cancelled.

I got a 25$ iTunes cards I'd be willing to let go for some Microsoft points or amazon gc.

[quote name='crjav8er']Ugh, bought one in store yesterday. They wont pricematch the deal of the day.[/QUOTE]

Really?!? I bought one yesterday also & was going to leave the house soon to do a price match. I should call before I head over there. Thanks & sorry to hear!

[quote name='donut']also works at Ralph's and any other Safeway chains, I found a list on wikipedia[/QUOTE]

You mean Vons. Vons is the So Cal / Nevada affiliate of Safeway.

I ordered one for in-store pick up but when I picked it up it wouldn't authorize. The CSA said the system has been going out all day. So they refunded me. If you do in-store pick up, be sure that the system prompts them to swipe the card for authorization. I almost spent $40 on a piece of plastic.

[quote name='donut']If you have a Safeway - $36 for $60 (2 3 packs of $10)

Just go to safeway.com and register your free shopper card (I use my phone number as the card is long gone, was able to register in a couple minutes).
After registering go into your my deals area and click on the $15 off $50 itunes "coupon" Savings is now linked to your card.
Go to any Sway before the 24th and find the 3-$10 packs and buy 2 (this takes you over the $50)

also works at Ralph's and any other Safeway chains, I found a list on wikipedia[/QUOTE]

Winner! Thanks mate. They were really low on cards when I stopped by but it worked like a charm. $36 paid, $60 in credit in my hands. One happy CAG.

[quote name='donut']If you have a Safeway - $36 for $60 (2 3 packs of $10)

also works at Ralph's and any other Safeway chains, I found a list on wikipedia[/QUOTE]

I registered and don't see any "my deals" area. There is a digital coupon section that shows a bunch of food stuff and $15 off $100 Mastercard gift cards - but no iTunes. There is a section called "Just for U" which has the digital coupons and "personalized deals" but I can't find anything to do with itunes there either. Maybe the Mastercard deal replaced the iTunes one, which sucks. Oh well...

And the Best Buy deal was a bust because apparently it was online only and not in store. I drove all the way put there because I had that mystery RZ cert (which turned out to be the lowest possible value of $10 as expcted) to use. That was for in-store use only so I couldn't use it for a store pickup order. But the $15 iTunes card cost $15 in store - which was surprising because they were almost completely out of them so I thought they must have been on sale. Oh well - it was still good to use that $10 before Christmas before it expired.

This deal is actually good till the 29th. If you have the Best Buy app on your phone, access your reward zone then click offers. Should be able to find it there and claim it! :D

[quote name='sasuke543']This deal is actually good till the 29th. If you have the Best Buy app on your phone, access your reward zone then click offers. Should be able to find it there and claim it! :D[/QUOTE]

Does it have to be on your phone? I'm looking on my laptop and I don't see it.

bread's done
Back