PS3 250 Black Friday Infamous Bundle $250 or $225 after Amex sync offer

[quote name='newtype06']Is this the "best" deal right now for a brand new PS3? Currently looking for one because my 60GB just YLOD'd :([/QUOTE]

Probably do you already have all the games? Here's their BB TIV after the 100% bonus.

$6 - inFamous 1
$6 - inFamous 2
$6 - Uncharted 1
$16 - Uncharted 2 GOTY

$34.

You can also get a 160GB regular slim for $155 at Cowboom, I think there are $10 off codes so brings it to $145 + tax. You can get a 1 year plan for $20 too.. so $165.. That's what I went with for a bedroom PS3.. not sure how great of a deal it is but I figure in 2013 they'll be down to $200 new and this is a good way of saving $85 in the holiday season.

[quote name='Boeing 747']Probably do you already have all the games? Here's their BB TIV after the 100% bonus.

$6 - inFamous 1
$6 - inFamous 2
$6 - Uncharted 1
$16 - Uncharted 2 GOTY

$34.

You can also get a 160GB regular slim for $155 at Cowboom, I think there are $10 off codes so brings it to $145 + tax. You can get a 1 year plan for $20 too.. so $165.. That's what I went with for a bedroom PS3.. not sure how great of a deal it is but I figure in 2013 they'll be down to $200 new and this is a good way of saving $85 in the holiday season.[/QUOTE]

Actually use the code Celebrate10 to get 10% off the ps3 at cowboom

I managed to purchase a 160gb PS3 ( grade 6 w/ everything ) for $138 Shipped using the above coupon

Just got to search!

[quote name='Mageshadow']Actually use the code Celebrate10 to get 10% off the ps3 at cowboom

I managed to purchase a 160gb PS3 ( grade 6 w/ everything ) for $138 Shipped using the above coupon

Just got to search![/QUOTE]

Ah damn, the 10% off code wasn't available, I think it was 5%.. even better deal. Though Cowboom does charge me tax in NC.

Is Cowboom reliable? I don't really purchase warranties, and I just need something to replace my 60gb unit ASAP, at least for another year (before the inevitable PS4).

EDIT: seems like I found a grade 5 160GB for $160. To those who've purchased from them before, how long you've had them and did you encounter any problems?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Boeing 747']Probably do you already have all the games? Here's their BB TIV after the 100% bonus.

$6 - inFamous 1
$6 - inFamous 2
$6 - Uncharted 1
$16 - Uncharted 2 GOTY

$34.
[/QUOTE]

Will BB even take these on trade-in? They're not in normal PS3 game cases, they're in cardboard sleeves.

Be aware, these bundles were $200 everywhere on Black Friday (which is when I bought one). Don't know if the price has gone up generally since then, or whether you'll still even be able to find them, but it might be worth checking the local stores that carried it (Best Buy/Walmart/Target/GameStop/Sony Store/etc.) first and see. I've still been seeing them around in a few places, but of course i haven't been checking the prices because I haven't been in the market for one.

bread's done
Back