medal of honor $29.99 new at gamestop

eh... I really hated the beta/demo I'll pass... the only reason i'd ever get the game is for the BF4 beta, but still... eh....

[quote name='gantt']Has been $10 in the past, if not lower.[/QUOTE]

ummm, the new one that just released?! show me proof

[quote name='shadowkast']ummm, the new one that just released?! show me proof[/QUOTE]

The newest game is called "Medal of Honor: Warfighter." War-fight-er. I don't see that word in this thread.

For those of you in the Northwest part of the country that have Fred Meyer stores, they are selling Medal of Honor: Warfighter for $19.99.

I picked up a Limited Edition copy earlier today and used a 20% off coupon that was in their ad, to get it for $15.99 + tax.

The store that I went to was the Fisher's Landing Fred Meyer in Vancouver, WA. They had at least 20 copies left in their case as of 8am this morning.

I just checked the website and it is $29.99 for Medal of Honor Warfighter. I think you might get problems with the price only showing online. The price is not shown in the weekly ad.

List of Medal of Warfighter games on sale for $29.99

Update: I just checked the release date and I'm two days past to PM. I think I might start picking up games a couple days later after release to avoid this problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
No link, incorrect title, no mention of which platform.

I understand in wanting to share a good deal when you find it, but before you submit your post look over it and pretend to be a dumbass. Can you still gleam all the necessary information within the title and text of what you wrote without having to use google or have any prior knowledge?

[quote name='Bosamba']No link, incorrect title, no mention of which platform.

I understand in wanting to share a good deal when you find it, but before you submit your post look over it and pretend to be a dumbass. Can you still gleam all the necessary information within the title and text of what you wrote without having to use google or have any prior knowledge?[/QUOTE]

Gleam?

bread's done
Back