I Bought the call of duty modern warfare 3 Hardened Edition

S

starmask2k3

i try ed to redeem the elite membership token code but it keeps saying the code is expired it says that the code expired on 11/8/12 but didn't they say codes don't expire what can i do about it

Best of Luck to you but I read in the official PS Magazine that Elite is actually free now and they offer a season pass to get the DLC. Would guess that is what you want and not the Elite membership for Founder status

Elite was shut down as of last month dude so you're late to the party. Your best bet is to bother Activision support otherwise you're SOL.

[quote name='Donut2922']Elite was shut down as of last month dude so you're late to the party. Your best bet is to bother Activision support otherwise you're SOL.[/QUOTE]

Do I call them

Called the Activision support it was closed I got to say it was so bad the guy sounds bad it sounding like someone was doing it at there house that's how bad it was

[quote name='Tsel']Maybe you should read up on things next time before you decide to drop $100 on an obsolete service.[/QUOTE]

reading up on things before posting a thread about it is clearly not something starmask has the ability to do.

Actually my friend on psn just Told me something similar happened...

Call Sony and they can help, he got psn wallet credit for it, ymmv, good luck

i called Activision support and they said that this happens every year when a new game comes out

bread's done
Back