H: 12-month playstation plus subscriptions as low as $30!!! W: Amazon Payments!

lyro

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I will only be selling to trusted users as I have to build my feedback. I am not sure if they have middle mans here, but will check. They are all game codes, not the physical cards. I will be going first to trusted members to build my trust.

Payments I accept:

-----------------------------------
Amazon.com Payments - https://payments.amazon.com/sdui/sdui/index.htm
Nintendo 3ds Cash Cards

I am looking to sell the following:

2 - $50 Playstation Network Cards (
SOLD!!!)

1 - $20 Playstation Network Cards (SOLD!!!)

2 - 12-month playstation plus subscription ($35
Each or $30 Each if you buy both)

1 - 3-month playstation plus subscription ($14 Or Best Offer!)

Payments I accept:
Amazon.com Payments
- https://payments.amazon.com/sdui/sdui/index.htm
Nintendo 3ds Cash Cards

I will only be selling to trusted users as I have to build my feedback. I am not sure if they have middle mans here, but will check. They are all game codes, not the physical cards. I will be going first to trusted members to build my trust.

They will sell for the stated prices above or best offer!

Please pm or post offers!

SUCCESSFUL TRADES:

1 - $20 Playstation Network Cards Traded to the user: MEXI23for 1 - 3ds cash card

2 - $50 Playstation Network Cards Traded to the user: zewone for $75 total

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure whats going on with your codes, but I DO NOT like being accused of scamming you. I have spent a lot of time around CAG, and have done numerous trades with 100% positive feedback. Not sure who the person is that you are claiming scammed you, but maybe he can chime in on this. Hopefully you get these issues resolved.

I am going to re-verify all my codes with microsoft. Just give me a sec. They were all generated via amazon.com, so if they are invalid, then it is amazons fault... I cannot test the codes myself you know... can only take microsofts word for it.

bump (1/3) I have removed the microsoft points, because microsoft says they are invalid, I am contacting amazon on this. But they said the xbox live IS valid and unredeemed. I will be sending codes first, and I apologize for any problems. I am just trying to use this forum fairly and not scam, as you see my feedback, that I am trustworthy and I hope to build it more.

bread's done
Back