The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword $19.99 Kmart (ymmv?)

chuckwagon

CAGiversary!
Went to my local Kmart and got this. Didn't see anything on here and the game isn't even on their website. Hell of a deal if you missed the BB deal like I did.

Like I said, could not find this on their site at all. It's in store and I'm not sure if it's every store. If you get it in your area can you confirm. Btw, my store is in Western Kentucky.

[quote name='Yanksfan']Nice it seems to be with all KMarts, might see if I can get BBY to PM since KMart is across town.[/QUOTE]

Good luck, but it's not even on Kmarts website, so I can see them shooting you down.

[quote name='tuffguycore']Good luck, but it's not even on Kmarts website, so I can see them shooting you down.[/QUOTE]

If he gets a good employee maybe they will call Kmart. Here's to hoping.

Just picked up a copy. The game was in the case with a 49.99 price still on it. I asked for a price check and the cashier was surprised when the game rung up as 19.99. Also, picked up LoZ Spirit Tracks for 19.99 but had a tag on it as 34.99.

[quote name='HyperG']check your local sears if they have anymore 9.99 copies. Use google.com/shopping to check .[/QUOTE]

Not sure what I am missing when trying to use that google shopping link. I mean I put in Skyward Sword and then under the stores I pick Sears (AMI Ventures) and it does have a link to the product page (priced at $54.20) but not seeing any indication of local stores indicating it is in stock or not.

Am I missing something? I tried a variety of zip codes and that doesn't do anything, it just simply has the link to the Sears website.

Never go into this store but showed up a few days ago and they had a sticker up over the glass case showing discounted prices on certain games, included Zelda. Got it for 19.99 and it had the music CD, great deal.

Confirmed in Dayton, OH at a few stores. No sale tags but the game rang up 19.99 with music CD. Also got a $10 off coupon that is good starting 1/6 and supposedly adds 10,000 points to your SYW account. Might use the coupon to pick up a black label Peace Walker for PSP (would end up being 4.99) or possibly another copy of Skyward Sword for collecting purposes.

[quote name='Dacoops3']Sort of off topic, but will this work with Wii U remote or do I need a Wii Motion Plus remote? Thanks! :)[/QUOTE]

The new tablet-style control of wii u won't work. Only wiimoteplus with nunchuk.

[quote name='mikkymuffins']Confirmed in Dayton, OH at a few stores. No sale tags but the game rang up 19.99 with music CD. Also got a $10 off coupon that is good starting 1/6 and supposedly adds 10,000 points to your SYW account. Might use the coupon to pick up a black label Peace Walker for PSP (would end up being 4.99) or possibly another copy of Skyward Sword for collecting purposes.[/QUOTE]

Have never had one of those coupons scan properly at several Kmarts. They always just take the $10 off my total on the spot though; I actually prefer it this way.

Just got it : ). They had so many copies left, like 15+. I wonder if that is why they are running the sale; if in general the K-Marts have so many.

I just got back from the Kmart in Hastings, NE- they had several copies in stock. There was no sign indicating a sale, and all of their copies were marked $49.99. However, when the employee rang it up, it was for $19.99.

Great deal on a rarely-discounted game, especially because this is for the version with the music CD included.

Just got back from a store in Portsmouth NH. And again I was reminded of Why Kmart sucks balls. They had six copies in the glass display case, but I couldn't tell the price or if they included the music CD because only the spines were showing. After ten minutes of wondering around the electronics department and the rest of the store I couldn't find a single employee to open the case and do a price check for me.

fuck Kmart. I left empty handed.

bread's done
Back