GGT 210 Gives Advice on Getting Through Life (& Not Being Afraid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lk6jitjAhw1qarvvqo1_500.gif

She's so strong.

[quote name='Luxuria']She's so strong.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

[quote name='GUNNM']She lives in canada what does she know about struggles?[/QUOTE]

She only recently moved there. So knows all about the struggles of American life when you don't get an iPad for Christmas.

[quote name='GUNNM']Those glasses are pretty sick doe

Is that game good? I should rent it one day[/QUOTE]

Just buy it any of the 364 days of the year that it's on sale on Steam.

I want those glasses. So baller.

If anyone got the Humble Indie Bundle and already has CaveStory+ (or Dolan Defenders/Legend of Grimrock) you should give them to me because I still haven't played Cave Story :I

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I want those glasses. So baller.

If anyone got the Humble Indie Bundle and already has CaveStory+ (or Dolan Defenders/Legend of Grimrock) you should give them to me because I still haven't played Cave Story :I[/QUOTE]

I have some codes I'll give you on Steam.
Send me a PM or hit me on IM or Skype or something.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I'm down, bro!
[/QUOTE]

Sweet, I'm sure it is GOTY worthy. I told Mikey he should play with us too.

---

Anyone remember how cheap Sleeping Dogs was on amazon recently? Not sure if I should get it for $17 on Steam or wait for it to get cheaper...

[quote name='ihadFG']Sweet, I'm sure it is GOTY worthy. I told Mikey he should play with us too.

---

Anyone remember how cheap Sleeping Dogs was on amazon recently? Not sure if I should get it for $17 on Steam or wait for it to get cheaper...[/QUOTE]

$12 or $15, I think.

If anyone got the Humble Indie Bundle and already has CaveStory+ (or Dolan Defenders/Legend of Grimrock) you should give them to me because I still haven't played Cave Story :I[/QUOTE]
Cave Story is sweet. I should do another run though of it.

BTW, if anyone else wants it, I've got a spare key for it too.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']$12 or $15, I think.[/QUOTE]
$12 is what I paid for it from Green Mang Gaming. I need to play it more.
[quote name='The Crotch']Well, she has to put up with Canadian ISPs...[/QUOTE]
Ouch.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I have some codes I'll give you on Steam.
Send me a PM or hit me on IM or Skype or something.[/QUOTE]

If that doesn't work out, I might have some keys.

[quote name='BlueScrote']If that doesn't work out, I might have some keys.[/QUOTE]

Joel just got a late Merry Christmas present. He can post the list if he feels like sharing. :lol:

Frosty, I love you so, so much, man. Like, seriously wow. List for what he all gave me is below for anyone that wants to see. I have so much stuff downloading now.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']There's a lot of good shit there. You got the hook up. ^__^[/QUOTE]

I like how the list still uses my nomenclature of "Dolan Defenders".:lol:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']$12 or $15, I think.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='hankmecrankme']
$12 is what I paid for it from Green Mang Gaming. I need to play it more.
[/QUOTE]

In that case I'll wait on it. Demo is fun, but I can wait for a lower price since it'll probably go that low again.

Sleeping Dogs is all about pulling people out of their cars, stuffing them into their own trunks, then either blowing their car up with them in it, or putting it into the ocean.

Does anyone have a key for Binding of Isaac + the DLC? I'll love you forever.

Also hope everyone in here had a good holiday, this is my first time on in like a week (crazy Christmas time busy).

Oh and BlueScrote Enemy of the State and Old Man Logan are incredible, easily 2 of the top 5 Wolverine stories ever written.

Old Man Logan is in my top 10 of all time no doubt.

That reminds me I need to buy Titan Quest Immortal Throne before the end of the steam sale.

Jimbro check your pms.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Oh and BlueScrote Enemy of the State and Old Man Logan are incredible, easily 2 of the top 5 Wolverine stories ever written.

Old Man Logan is in my top 10 of all time no doubt.[/QUOTE]
Same. Enemy of the State is my favorite Wolverine sotry ever. It just has so much awesome in it. OML is incredible, too. Only bad part about it is that it barely ties to Millar's run on 1985 and FF like it was supposed to.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Oh and BlueScrote Enemy of the State and Old Man Logan are incredible, easily 2 of the top 5 Wolverine stories ever written.

Old Man Logan is in my top 10 of all time no doubt.[/QUOTE]

Old Man Logan is amazing, and I hate Wolverine. Enemy of the State was OK, but I wouldn't go much further than that on it. For me, Wolverine is at his best when he's an Avenger (or being written by Joss Whedon).

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Sleeping Dogs is all about pulling people out of their cars, stuffing them into their own trunks, then either blowing their car up with them in it, or putting it into the ocean.[/QUOTE]

Yes

[quote name='GhostShark']Old Man Logan is amazing, and I hate Wolverine. Enemy of the State was OK, but I wouldn't go much further than that on it.
For me, Wolverine is at his best when he's an Avenger
(or being written by Joss Whedon).[/QUOTE]
Hopefully not when written by Bendis. Dude can rarely write X-Men well. I think the first thing that's actually been decent has been New X-Men or when he had to write Wolvie for Ultimate X-Men.

I'm a huge fan of Bendis writing Wolverine, but only in New Avengers. Or with Spidey. It's funny; I hate reading both solo Wolverine and Spider-Man books, but once Bendis put them together in New Avengers, I loved it. I know Bendis gets a lot of hate, but no other writer would think to ever put Wolverine or Spider-Man on the Avengers.

[quote name='GUNNM']Damn django was 3 hours long was not expecting that[/QUOTE]

It was long but freakin' great IMO. Jaime Fox did a great job. Well, Tarantino did.

I felt like punching Samuel L. Jackson's character. DiCaprio as well.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Hopefully not when written by Bendis. Dude can rarely write X-Men well. I think the first thing that's actually been decent has been New X-Men or when he had to write Wolvie for Ultimate X-Men.[/QUOTE]

I like bendis when he's writing solo stuff rather than team books. Although All New X-men seems okay so far.

Really enjoying Saints Row 3

E506EC1AE7EC499E905D41DC82C0F0149F996FAD

[quote name='GhostShark']I'm a huge fan of Bendis writing Wolverine, but only in New Avengers. Or with Spidey. It's funny; I hate reading both solo Wolverine and Spider-Man books, but once Bendis put them together in New Avengers, I loved it. I know Bendis gets a lot of hate, but no other writer would think to ever put Wolverine or Spider-Man on the Avengers.[/QUOTE]
I'm amazed. I think Bendis' Avengers is one of the shittiest books ever. All the characters sound the exact same and until the most recent arc he was fucking ruining Magic in the Marvel U. And plenty of other writers thought to put Spidey and Wolvie on the Avengers! Marvel just used to have ri-goddamn-diculously strict rules about who could be a member. When Quesada started coming up on the totem pole things loosened up because they realized that with Spider-Man and Wolverine as prominent film characters they could suck new people into buying more than just X-Men and Spider-Man books. His first few arcs of Avengers aren't bad... But after a while he just got sloppy. Ruining the Sentry stands out as my biggest problem with him. Still adore his Ultimate Spidey, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back