What are you watching right now??

rosejasmin56

CAG Newbie
Hello Guys,

Tell me what are you watching right now?? If you are free...Right now I'm totally free and watching the upcoming movie trailer of Warm Bodies which seems too entertaining...So guys tell me what are you watching right now??

Everything's on hiatus right now or ended, like Homeland and SOA.

Currently watching Freaks and Geeks on Netflix and Season 2 of The Wire. I'm waiting on the new season of Justified in January, and I think I'll try that Kevin Bacon show The Following. Also, new seasons of Community and Southland in February.

On TV? Nothing right now until Dan Patrick and PTI come back.

On DVD I finished up Transformers Prime Season 2, Needless, Highschool of the Dead, Disappearence of Haruhi Suzumiya, and Mahoromatic Collection 2 & OAV this week. Currently watching D Gray-Man Season 1 and will jump into Guin Saga after that.

Just finished up Season 3 of Strike Back. It's a Cinemax show made by the Brits. It is mostly about an elite secret British commando group. I think it is based on a series of books also. It is not a bad series if you like a little over the top action and some occasional T & A to fill in the lulls.

The IT Crowd.

I'm on a British show kick lately. First Sherlock, then Downton Abbey, and now The IT Crowd. I think I'll will go with Misfits after this.

[quote name='Tvols1480']The Walking Dead - Season 1

I know I'm late to the party, but after about 5 episodes, I'm glad I made it :cool:[/QUOTE]

Meh, I just couldn't get into it. Tried watching the first season from the Black Friday sale, but didn't pull me in.

Maybe if it had more busty highschool girls in short skirts and more Hummers I would like it more. :p

Trouble with the Curve, against my will, and better judgement. So, was clint eastwood's character 60 when he had his daughter?

Just finished New Girl Season 1 (it's a guy's show disguised as a girl's show and it's almost too entertaining), and now into It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia Season 7 (FINALLY acquired by Netflix Streaming). Fat Mac is definitely too entertaining.

[quote name='DNukem170']Meh, I just couldn't get into it. Tried watching the first season from the Black Friday sale, but didn't pull me in.

Maybe if it had more busty highschool girls in short skirts and more Hummers I would like it more. :p[/QUOTE]

They add some more chicks in season 2. You will enjoy the story better in season 2

Continuum, muv luv alternative, noir, phantom requiem for the phantom

Finishing the first 2. Might get back to noir, and I have given up on phantom. :lol:

Watching the end of the two day Dragon Ball Kai New Year's marathon on Nicktoons. It's cool that they're playing every episode, but Kai kind of sucks and Nicktoons has some of the dumbest edits I've ever seen.

Finished recently Season One of Hetalia ( Anime where countries are made into characters) via Hulu + in Japanese. Barely can speak English as it is so Japanese is a little difficult.

Watched two separate performances Psy did with MC Hammer for "Gangnam Style" just now. Regardless of your opinion on them or the song, you can't deny those were absolutely amazing gigs. The choreography was awesome, I really can't get over how synced them and their dancers were. P.s. I hear Psy wishes to move away from Gangam Style after he finishes his commitments in other countries for performances. Good for him, nice to see he doesn't want to be one-hit wonder and is content to just sit back and watch his income explode. Highly doubtful he'll produce something that surpasses Gangnam popularity but at least he's making an effort to move on and do other things instead of just relying on this song's success alone.

Watched brokeback mountain with my cousin last night. Good movie. I was like holy shit that's... The Jo---- AWWWWWW HELLL NAWWWW

But seriously though, it was a good movie.

I don't normally like British comedies, but my friend recently got me into Spy on Hulu. I think it's pretty entertaining. There's only 2 seasons so far, but I'm definitely hoping they bring back a third.

bread's done
Back