PS Vita WiFi (preowned) - $118.99 @ Cowboom.com

Chedeng88

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Cowboom.com has the Sony PlayStation PCH-1001 Vita Portable WiFi Console - Pre-owned for $139.99 - 15% off coupon code celebrate15 [Exp. 12/30] = $118.99 + free shipping.

I'm not allowed to post links yet, so in their website just search for "PCH-1001" to get to this item: Sony PlayStation PCH-1001 Vita Portable WiFi Console

[quote name='Chedeng88']Cowboom.com has the Sony PlayStation PCH-1001 Vita Portable WiFi Console - Pre-owned for $139.99 - 15% off coupon code celebrate15 [Exp. 12/30] = $118.99 + free shipping.

I'm not allowed to post links yet, so in their website just search for "PCH-1001" to get to this item: Sony PlayStation PCH-1001 Vita Portable WiFi Console[/QUOTE]

Did you read the description? Here it is:

Notes:
heavy scratches/scuffs on unit

What's Included:
Game Console, AC power cable, Battery, Owners Manual
Not Included:
USB Cable

Item Location:
Chino, CA

Product Grade:
4 - Significant scratches or scuffs

A beat-to-hell Vita with no USB cable (those are proprietary, not readily available). Not a great deal at all.

[quote name='kingchaos']There were better ones this morning. I got one for 130 with tax.[/QUOTE]

I got one this morning too before heading to work. It had everything and only had slight scratches as per description. I wanted to post the deal during that time but I was running late.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Poor Vita.[/QUOTE]

I know :cry: I guess that Vita had a rough vita.

There are several that are only missing an owners manual. They seem to be all rated 4 but I've heard that Cowboom consoles are normally in better shape than they let on. Best of all, you can return it if it's not up to your standards.

I already own a Vita but for this price I'm tempted for another.

My experience with Cowboom is that if they rate it at 8/10, expect what you would consider a 6/10. If they rate it as a 4/10, expect something that looks like it was drug against the concrete. Never again. Although they're great for overstock and "refurbished" items on the rare case they're selling refurbs instead of used items.

I wasn't really wanting a 3g vita, but I found one with everything included, even a 8 gb card, and even though it was a grade 4 it looked like "like new" condition (A very clear photo was taken, and the note just said "shows signs of use") so I bit for $136 after tax. All cables and the manual were still in the plastic bag packaging.

I figure for that price its worth a shot and if I don't like it or am unhappy with the quality I can just return it or sell it on ebay for a little profit.

[quote name='ProppaT']My experience with Cowboom is that if they rate it at 8/10, expect what you would consider a 6/10. If they rate it as a 4/10, expect something that looks like it was drug against the concrete. Never again. Although they're great for overstock and "refurbished" items on the rare case they're selling refurbs instead of used items.[/QUOTE]

Ummm.. the overwhelming majority of the reviews and experiences I have read about report the exact OPPOSITE of what you said

[quote name='GBAstar']Ummm.. the overwhelming majority of the reviews and experiences I have read about report the exact OPPOSITE of what you said[/QUOTE]

I bought three used items from them and was burned every single time. I only buy new old inventory and the rare "refurbed" item from them now. I'm glad other people have had great luck, more power to them. I'm not saying you shouldn't try for yourself, I'm just telling my story.

bread's done
Back