Burger King Delivery Free food coupon codes

Blaster man

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
If you live in an area with Burger King delivery here are some codes from a leaflet I got in the mail (expire 1/31/2013):
FREEWP = Free Whopper Sandwich
FREEFF = Free Large French Fries
FREEHP = Free Hershey's Pie
FREEOCS = Free Original Chicken Sandwich

Last edited by a moderator:
Coming to a store near you in the next couple years. Probably McDonalds or Wendy's will start doing it as competition...

[quote name='Fire2box']I haven't thought of suicide for a long time. Starting to reconsider a bit. :p[/QUOTE]

[quote name='M3wThr33']Burger...King....delivers?[/QUOTE]

http://www.chicagobusiness.com/arti...urger-king-expands-into-the-realm-of-delivery
But we digress. Burger King started the delivery testing in Washington, expanding it to South Florida in October and to Houston and New York last month, for a total of 71 delivery locations.

http://management.fortune.cnn.com/2012/12/05/burger-king-delivery/
Burger King delivery: A new front in the fast-food wars?

burger-king-delivers-gallery-horizontal.jpg

That's awesome can't wait till this comes to my city if it ever does it's not that big of a city so probably would take a while if they even consider to start delivering here

[quote name='ItsonlyLeo']That's awesome can't wait till this comes to my city if it ever does it's not that big of a city so probably would take a while if they even consider to start delivering here[/QUOTE]

When you think about it, it's surprising it took this long to start. Pizza delivery has been around for years and you can easily spend $25 on burgers if you buy a couple of combos + a couple kids meals.

[quote name='Blaster man']When you think about it, it's surprising it took this long to start. Pizza delivery has been around for years and you can easily spend $25 on burgers if you buy a couple of combos + a couple kids meals.[/QUOTE]

yeah but pizza tastes just fine when they box it and thermal bag it right away and drive to house about 30 mins away......... burger king.... seems to me to have a... idk... 5 minute lifespan, because i've gotten bk and driven home (like 15 minutes away) and when i ate it.. it was bad (this is from someone who likes burger king every so often) ..... i know i didn't have it in a thermal bag........ but cmon now.... i can't be the only one to think that you gotta eat that bk food within 10 minutes of them making it!

still though.. i admit, i'd use the service... would be more inclined to use a Take Out service... order online, then head over, walk in pick up and leave :)

[quote name='canvasch']yeah but pizza tastes just fine when they box it and thermal bag it right away and drive to house about 30 mins away......... burger king.... seems to me to have a... idk... 5 minute lifespan, because i've gotten bk and driven home (like 15 minutes away) and when i ate it.. it was bad (this is from someone who likes burger king every so often) ..... i know i didn't have it in a thermal bag........ but cmon now.... i can't be the only one to think that you gotta eat that bk food within 10 minutes of them making it!

still though.. i admit, i'd use the service... would be more inclined to use a Take Out service... order online, then head over, walk in pick up and leave :)[/QUOTE]

I've had BK delivered. It's virtually indistinguishable from buying and eating right away. I'm not sure what they put the bagged food in but it's still hot and the fries are crispy. Also the burger is in a styrofome container with the pattie on one bun with a separator and the vegetables on the other bun so it tastes fresher. Lastly, they give you a 20oz coke in a plastic bottle instead if a fountain drink with melted ice.

Truth be told I've had them deliver a couple times. It's easier sometimes than getting sick kids in the car. Before this delivery service I hadn't had BK in about 10 years.

I would buy that if they sold it in the supermarkets precooked just to try it. It probably most likely not be the same as going to bk or any other but it would be nice to be able to buy.

[quote name='Blaster man']If you live in an area with Burger King delivery here are some codes from a leaflet I got in the mail (expire 12/31/2012):
VAL1 = Free Whopper Sandwich
VAL2 = Free Large French Fries
VAL3 = Free Hershey's Pie
VAL4 = Free Original Chicken Sandwich[/QUOTE]

How to use the codes?

[quote name='canvasch']yeah but pizza tastes just fine when they box it and thermal bag it right away and drive to house about 30 mins away......... burger king.... seems to me to have a... idk... 5 minute lifespan, because i've gotten bk and driven home (like 15 minutes away) and when i ate it.. it was bad (this is from someone who likes burger king every so often) ..... i know i didn't have it in a thermal bag........ but cmon now.... i can't be the only one to think that you gotta eat that bk food within 10 minutes of them making it!

still though.. i admit, i'd use the service... would be more inclined to use a Take Out service... order online, then head over, walk in pick up and leave :)[/QUOTE]

I think it depends. I used to walk to Burger King regularly as I lived about a mile from one and would often pick up food and bring some home for my family. For Whoppers I found in the winter, they tasted just about as good, but in the summer, to go sans mayo. French fries were reversed. They seemed to last better in the summer. So usually, I'd be walking down the street eating my burger in the summer and fries in the winter. I'd guess I averaged 10-15 minutes on the walk.

OP Updated. New codes active for the month of January.

[quote name='hotpocketninja']How to use the codes?[/QUOTE]
At checkout screen there's a box that says "Got a promo code?"

YOUR ORDER
ca0ed065-3e81-4fb6-9102-a771bc5e7955.png

Any 4 Large Sandwich Combos
Fries (4), 20oz Bottled Coke® (4), WHOPPER®, WHOPPER®, WHOPPER®, WHOPPER®
DELETE
EDIT
Qty:

$24.99

Got a promo code?

I don't eat Burger King anymore, but when I did, I always told them to make the food fresh, or as fresh as it can be. After they told me one time that the food had been sitting for 20 minutes, and another time that it had been sitting for 2 hours, (possibly a communication error, since the cook couldn't speak English) I always wait for the food to be made. Won't help a lot, but it's better than nothing. So I recommend anyone who eats at Burger King to do the same.

[quote name='Fukurou']I don't eat Burger King anymore, but when I did, I always told them to make the food fresh, or as fresh as it can be. After they told me one time that the food had been sitting for 20 minutes, and another time that it had been sitting for 2 hours, (possibly a communication error, since the cook couldn't speak English) I always wait for the food to be made. Won't help a lot, but it's better than nothing. So I recommend anyone who eats at Burger King to do the same.[/QUOTE]

Odd, didn't know they don't all do fresh to order. I don't drive so I almost always went inside and ordered and everything I got was made to order at my place. Only thing that bothered me a bit is my food was be set out, then afterwards I'd hear the drive thru order take one for the same burger and they'd grab it before the counter server could get it. When the manager was filling my order, I always got comped. Usually free small fries or an apple pie, but once she tossed in a Whopper Jr. and on my way out, I heard the drive through operator yelling what happened to the sandwich.

I do know from a friend, however, that apparently the standard for their Veggie burger was to throw the thing on with all the other meat and grease. Unless the customer asked for it to not be cooked with meats, then it got microwaved. Granted, that was like a decade ago so no idea if they changed those practices.

[quote name='ItsonlyLeo']I would buy that if they sold it in the supermarkets precooked just to try it. It probably most likely not be the same as going to bk or any other but it would be nice to be able to buy.[/QUOTE]

I've seen the white castle and krystals burgers premade in the frozen food section

bread's done
Back