Fry's In Store Only: Gears of War 3 Epic Edition $49.99

That's not a bad price ... pretty sure it was cheaper in a few sales but ... hmm ... really want that statue. I know my local GS has a few of these, been waiting for them to clearance it out like they did Max Payne 3 recently.

[quote name='fortunado']That's not a bad price ... pretty sure it was cheaper in a few sales but ... hmm ... really want that statue. I know my local GS has a few of these, been waiting for them to clearance it out like they did Max Payne 3 recently.[/QUOTE]

same here, been waiting for a long time!

[quote name='fortunado']That's not a bad price ... pretty sure it was cheaper in a few sales but ... hmm ... really want that statue. I know my local GS has a few of these, been waiting for them to clearance it out like they did Max Payne 3 recently.[/QUOTE]

From what I remember, this matches the lowest it has been, matching the BestBuy clearance months ago. The Collector edition was as low as $25. There was the TRU 2 for $60 deal that a few SDer'S had exploited to get it lower.

What the heck, picked one up, thanks OP.

Picked one up today at my local Fry's. Glad I ran across this thread the other day. My store only had two and one of which was discounted open box. Not touching an open box limited edition. Just not happening.

[quote name='j-fever']From what I remember, this matches the lowest it has been, matching the BestBuy clearance months ago. The Collector edition was as low as $25. There was the TRU 2 for $60 deal that a few SDer'S had exploited to get it lower.

What the heck, picked one up, thanks OP.[/QUOTE]Glad to help and you're right this is the best deal on this yet matching Best Buy's sale which went back up in price.

[quote name='JP']Picked one up today at my local Fry's. Glad I ran across this thread the other day. My store only had two and one of which was discounted open box. Not touching an open box limited edition. Just not happening.[/QUOTE]Glad to help the guy who runs the GS trades thread which has helped me out so many times!

I wish this deal had shipping so more CAGs could get in on this. I'm tempted to get one of the two copies near me, but it's clear the tape has been cut on both of them. Maybe I'll make a big deal about it, inspect the contents there and see if I can get an open box discount.

[quote name='j-fever']From what I remember, this matches the lowest it has been, matching the BestBuy clearance months ago. The Collector edition was as low as $25. There was the TRU 2 for $60 deal that a few SDer'S had exploited to get it lower.

What the heck, picked one up, thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

Very YMMV, but I was able to pick up the last EE at my TRU on clearance for $40 a couple of months ago. It was still tagged at full price.

[quote name='jdawgg76']I wish this deal had shipping so more CAGs could get in on this. I'm tempted to get one of the two copies near me, but it's clear the tape has been cut on both of them. Maybe I'll make a big deal about it, inspect the contents there and see if I can get an open box discount.[/QUOTE]
The box I ended up getting looked a little damaged, but the tape on the edges looked good thankfully. They had almost a full pyramid of Max Payne 3 collector's edition, surrounding the Epic GoW3. Almost missed them.

bread's done
Back