Space Marine CE 14.99 PC , DoW2 CE 9.99, WWE 12 CE 9.99 PS3@THQ store

I'm not seeing WWE 11, but WWE 12.

Sort of a lame Collector's Edition as well.

Shipping is $7.75. I was tempted by Space Marine until I saw shipping. Looks like they sell for a pretty penny on eBay if people are in the flipping mood.

Maybe they will combine shipping?, would be a great deal for warhammer fans to snag both of those CEs on the cheap.

Tempting but I already have space marine and don't want to pay about $22 for another copy just to get the extras. I've already spent plenty this year.

totally paid $50 for the CE last year at black friday. oh well. And just bought Retribution on Steam. man. this sale sucks. but the Space Marine CE is quite nice.

Already own WWE 12 on PS3 so meh. Although $10 for a collector's edition has me tempted.
Already own Warhammer on 360 and have it on PS3 through PS+, but am also tempted but it's sold out.

Shipping is almost $11 for Dawn of War II Retribution. Urg. :\ That's the problem I ran into when they had that Black Friday sale. Not sure if it'll be worth it.

I noticed this earlier in the week but never got around to posting it.

The shipping rates go down considerably as the number of items you order goes up. Obviously shipping may kill the deal if you order just one or two items but if you are planning on ordering more it is actually reasonable.

In regards to the Space Marine's CE they are very very heavy and I'm sure that is factored into the cost. My order just arrived on Friday and I was actually impressed for once with how Digital River handled my order.

I was gonna get the PS3 version since I Have a PS3 now and I'd probably actually play the game that way... PC version I don't know.

Is the PS3 version of Space Marine CE sold out? Can't seem to add it to my cart, but added the 360 version fine.

[quote name='Josef']Is the PS3 version of Space Marine CE sold out? Can't seem to add it to my cart, but added the 360 version fine.[/QUOTE]

Same for me so I'm assuming so. If you actually try to add it the PS3 version it empties out your whole cart for some reason.

[quote name='YBX87']lol, isn't this the same "THQ" company that is facing bankruptcy, or is going through bankruptcy?[/QUOTE]

Are you really that unaware?

Well, I was unaware these CEs existed, which makes me upset that I bought Space Marine somewhat recently, even at only $10. Eh... maybe I'll scour ebay further down the line.

[quote name='jdangerc']SHIT! Placed an order before I saw the bankruptcy thing! I wonder if I just got screwed!?!?!?![/QUOTE]

:lol:

The best part about Space Marine is the online arena mode and I normally hate arena modes with a burning passion. They should have expanded on that more, because the single player campaign and competitive multiplayer were really not very good imo. They should have at least given it some non-dlc trophies, so that more people play it.

[quote name='jdangerc']SHIT! Placed an order before I saw the bankruptcy thing! I wonder if I just got screwed!?!?!?![/QUOTE]

Bankruptcy doesn't mean the company is dead. You aren't getting screwed. Besides I don't think the orders are fulfilled by THQ anyway, a 3rd party usually runs company stores.

Did you go to college?

You're fine. Wells Fargo is giving them a 37 million dollar debtor in posession loan.

[quote name='PetersHere']Go figure, there's already a jackass selling these in eBay. I'm tempted to buy one just to undercut his dumbass...[/QUOTE]
I admire your tenacity but don't waste your time and money with people like that on ebay its not going to change anything, you should get one for yourself however like I did, from what I can tell from youtube the space marine collectors edition is really badass.

Wow this is an amazing find, thanks OP! I have been checking on these on and off since it was released. It was 50 once but couldnt bite. Even with outrageous shipping and tax, 25 is a good price.

Picked up a copy of Space Marine CE for 360 after checking out an unboxing video. Even with shipping and tax, I think it's still a great deal. Missed out on last year's BF price of $50 and pretty much gave up hope to get this at a good price. Thanks OP for the heads up!

received this email after I placed an order...

For free shipping, please use promo code: SHIPPING1212. (Minimum order is $39.95, free shipping not available for Alaska, Hawaii and Canada) For orders in Alaska, Hawaii and Canada we offer a credit of $7.75, you apply this credit to USPS or UPS shipping methods.

I picked one of the Space Marine CE's up on Black Friday of 2011 for $30. Space Marine is a very underrated game, with a good single player story and fun multiplayer.... I'm going to snag another one for $15!

Hrm.. $25 shipped for PC version of Space Marine CE. I already have the game, but always wanted the CE for collecting.

Sure, I'll consider this a donation to the "Save THQ" fund.

[quote name='Platos']the xbox wwe12 says out of stock too.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, I can place the Xbox 360 version of WWE '12 (The People's Edition) in my cart, so it might be back in stock again?...

Thanks OP. Picked up 360 and PC copies of Space Marine, a PS3 copy of WWE 12, and a copy of Retribution.

I'm bummed I missed out on the PS3 version of Space Marine, that was the only one I really wanted. If anyone has an extra PS3 one and would like to sell it or trade it for a reasonable price, shoot me a PM.

bread's done
Back