free game on xbla

sigh...

[quote name='firecloud134']Crimson Alliance is free on xbox 360

dont know if anyone else posted this or if this was free for awhile[/QUOTE]

Haha I almost spit out my drink when I read this. I know the OP meant well but ya this game has been out for a long time. Ain't nothing actually free about it.

m9D3q.jpg

[quote name='Pazto']Yo dudes! TotemBall is FN Free!!![/QUOTE]

Hexic HD! I got y'all beat, since that was free since the 360 launched (pre-installed on the 20GB HDD at first)

Relax firecloud134, they usually are a little hard with this kind of situations where someone republish very old news, for them.

The truth i understand you because sometimes takes a little long time to read all the forums here, to find this kind of info, and normally is not to easy to find.

So take it easy and next time be sure if the free game is not published previously, but anyway, i will give another allready published free game, it is Kinect Party, so if you don't have it, just take a look in the forums to find the direct link to download it.

Have a great 2013!

[quote name='thefinalcloud']Relax firecloud134, they usually are a little hard with this kind of situations where someone republish very old news, for them.

The truth i understand you because sometimes takes a little long time to read all the forums here, to find this kind of info, and normally is not to easy to find.

So take it easy and next time be sure if the free game is not published previously, but anyway, i will give another allready published free game, it is Kinect Party, so if you don't have it, just take a look in the forums to find the direct link to download it.

Have a great 2013![/QUOTE]

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10291348#post10291348

Only 2 more days to get it...

[quote name='firecloud134']why all the hate ? i was just trying to pass on that there was a free game. no more free stuff from me[/QUOTE]

well if it was free thatd be totally different. :p

newb... did you just got xbox? joking aside it's not really free since you have to buy characters which pissed me off when I installed it and played it for a few minutes then deleted it.

this came on my xbox (purchased used) and i was like "cool! a gauntlet like game i can play with the misses...." loaded it up, figured out it was bullshit and deleted it.... lol the first game i ever played on my 360 and it was LIES!

bread's done
Back