htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
Soul Calibur V Collector's Edition $19.99

[quote name='dominator']I'm a sucker for CEs but I'm not too impressed by this guy.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's not that great. The game's not that great either... it just doesn't feel like SC anymore.

[quote name='dominator']I'm a sucker for CEs but I'm not too impressed by this guy.[/QUOTE]

You couldn't have taken the exact words out of my mouth any better. I am a huge CE fan and honestly even at $20 I'm going to have to pass. I did pick up the regular game back when they had it for $10 with the @gamer coupon though.

I got it at launch (Thankfully with a price match so it was the same price as the standard). Really wasnt worth it, the artbook was pretty shaudy and barely had anything in it, and its barely like 8 songs on the soundtrack.

Only thing of value in there was really the DLC for the Armor, which never got released (And if its anything like the SCIV CE DLC, never will)

[quote name='Vinny']Yeah, it's not that great. The game's not that great either... it just doesn't feel like SC anymore.[/QUOTE]

Soul Calibur has been seriously wounded....but the soul still burns...(or not? xD)

They changed the friggin announcer. New guy sucks.

If I didn't already have the vanilla version I got for $10 from Best Buy a few months ago I would probably be interested in this. This CE doesn't really warrant me going through the hassle of selling the copy I already own though, so I am gonna pass. Thanks for posting, OP!

i have wanted this game as I am a soul cal fan dating back to Soul Edge days, but wasnt willing to pay full for the game or the CE as the changes they made hadnt impressed me. But for $20 for a CE of a game i kinda wanted anyway, sure.

If im shelling out $$$$ for an oversized box (the "book" style is a nice touch btw), couldnt they have packed in more than an artbook? DLC just seems so.... cheap for collector editions. Have to agree with most of the posters that $20 is still "meh" territory on this one.

bread's done
Back