BB 4 Day Sale - Soul Calibur V CE $19.99 - Dirt 3 $11.99 - Brink $6.99 + More

Brink is on sale for $19.99?

I swore I bought this game for about $5 months ago at BestBuy.

Dirt 3 looks interesting for that price. Too bad I suck at driving games.

Good find.

Madden 11 for $25? Holy hell. And Brink has been sub-$10 for months now so I'd hate to be the poor bastard that bites on this deal. Nothing for me but thanks for posting.

[quote name='Stimes']SCV shows up as $30 for me.[/QUOTE]
The product information page shows it for $19.99.

Okay, now the sale prices show up. Brink is $7 and Madden 11 is $12, but still way to high for a 2-year old sports game.

[quote name='Owlmanus']wouldnt spent 0.01 on this game

but any other games on sale?[/QUOTE]

??? I actually liked it, 2.99 seems good, it had great music.

Dirt 3 is still $20? That's too expensive, i got it for that price in 2011, the goty is a much better buy at $30. It has $30 worth of dlc on it, now if the goty was $20 now that would be a deal.

[quote name='strait edge follower']i brought a few sc copys to flip earlier this year. i might jump on this deal to keep. any thoughts on the game ?[/QUOTE]
It's pretty dead, competitively, especially now that TTT2 is out. The story mode is embarrassingly short - about an hour or two, tops.

[quote name='Owlmanus']wouldnt spent 0.01 on this game

but any other games on sale?[/QUOTE]

i only played the game because a lot of people on this board recommended it. so you're in the minority i suspect. it's actually a decent game. not amazing but a lot better than most trash out there.

Brutal legend was ok. Managed to get it for $5 a while back and it was worth the price to me because it also included a couple of free Rock Band songs.

I had a ton of fun with Brutal Legend until I got the 80% bug. Too bad I got it at 99%... Still a fun game, just don't buy the PS3 version!

[quote name='Chrono Gear']I had a ton of fun with Brutal Legend until I got the 80% bug. Too bad I got it at 99%... Still a fun game, just don't buy the PS3 version![/QUOTE]

Was it the corrupted save thing? Happened to me at 99% too. On hard mode. I was pissed.

[quote name='FadeToOne']Was it the corrupted save thing? Happened to me at 99% too. On hard mode. I was pissed.[/QUOTE]
Where it loads endlessly? The one that they won't patch? Yea, that one... It's supposed to happen at any time above 80%.

[quote name='technicalstylez']scv single player campaign/story mode is garbage. i'd only recommend it if u play multiplayer.[/QUOTE]

This. Its all about Pat and Pyrrha, and Patroklos is easily one of my most hated protagonists ever. Plus, they added like 4 new characters, and literally give NO background info on any of them.

Brutal Legend was a fun game if your an RTS fan, or you like that sense of humor. I still think its ending was one of the funniest things I had seen in a game in a while at the time. I just feel like they mis-marketed the game at launch.

There has been a SCVCE at my Best Buy for awhile now and I always think of getting it but never do. Guess ill go tomorrow and see if its still there.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']People are talking crap about Brutal Legend....but not Brink? Now THAT is garbage.[/QUOTE]

my word nobody hates brink more than i do on here lmao. i got two copys for free with that gamefly glitch last year and i still felt dirty, nuf said

[quote name='JokerCard']Brutal legend was ok. Managed to get it for $5 a while back and it was worth the price to me because it also included a couple of free Rock Band songs.[/QUOTE]

Is there any indication about the free Rock Band songs on the cover? I'm tempted to buy the XBOX 360 copy for that reason. Snagged the PS3 Soul Calibur V CE for my girlfriend. If she doesn't want it, I'll just return it. Thanks again OP!

Grabbed a Brutal Legend for $2.99 & in-store pickup. I've owned it a few times over the years but always ended up selling it before I ever finished it. At this price, I don't mind if it sits on my shelf indefinitely.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Where it loads endlessly? The one that they won't patch? Yea, that one... It's supposed to happen at any time above 80%.[/QUOTE]Sorry you guys had to deal with this.

Guess I'll have a super backup save on a thumb drive, and it'll always be a save behind...

So I have the PS3 version of Brutal Legend that I have not played yet. But this version has some sort of glitch? I plan on playing this soon. Do you guys recommend I just pick up a cheapo 360 copy and play that instead? The 360 version doesn't have a glitch?

I already own this for 360, wondering if I should bite for PS3 as well. The soundtrack was so-so, Soul Calibur's best music is behind it.

But yeah, the story mode is god awful, SCIV's clearly outshined it, and in offline modes. The online was solid, the question is, is the online still populated on PS3?

bread's done
Back