Gears of War 3: Epic Edition (XBOX 360) $60 @ Target.com

swatman27

CAGiversary!
Feedback
67 (100%)
Gears of War 3 Epic Edition is only $65 online here at Target.com. It used to be 134.99 so its around 56% off.

Edit: The price was lowered again from $65 to $60.

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked the limited edition's contents and it includes that version. The "statue" looks decent but I haven't seen one in person.

[quote name='fantasyphil']Is this worth it in people's opinions?[/QUOTE]

I think so, definitely! I guess it depends on how much of a Gears of War fan you are. I love the series, it's one of my favorites, so having a huge statue of the main hero is awesome.

In my opinion, the statue is top notch, I own several CEs and its probably my second favorite, the first being the Halo Reach statue, since it has so much detail in the spartans' armor, weapons, etc. The Marcus statue has a lot of detail as well, I think they did a great job with it.

Plus, the Epic Edition has the exclusive multiplayer dlc and all the swag from the LE version, which has a really cool steel cog and stuff like a mini flag and art book. I ended up selling all the dlc which almost covered the $60 I spent on it. :)

[quote name='Finch106']I liked the limited edition's contents and it includes that version. The "statue" looks decent but I haven't seen one in person.[/QUOTE]

It is actually pretty good quality from what i have seen in some unboxing videos.

It's worth it. Considering I bought 4 at launch, 3 to gift and 1 for me... and that my dog chewed the crap out of the lancer the day I got it and left it on the coffee table...

In for 1 OP thanks!

[quote name='Finger_Shocker']This is going to be a hunt, I don't know any Targets in my area that ever had sold any LE or Collectors items[/QUOTE]

You can get it online though.

[quote name='strawyleader997']I got one when Toys R Us had their 2 for $60 glitch a long time ago.[/QUOTE]

I remember that deal, I tried to get the Epic Edition then but literally just as i was checking out and submitted payment the Epic Edition went OOS and instead of not allowing the order to go through they charged me the full $60 + shipping and tax for ONE game. I had to call and wait forever on hold to talk to someone to get it canceled. Didn't even get a nominal $5 GC or anything for the trouble. So I've pretty much boycott them now, i have a few other great stories involving TRU's stupidity that factor into that decision as well. If they do have have a good deal, i try to PM at a different store.

That is a good price and a good find, OP. But, if you can find one at TRU, I scanned one over the holiday and it came up like $45 or something like that. I should have picked it up, but I know I'm not going back to play more Gears 3. Just trying to be responsible at the time (stupid self, trying to be good).

bread's done
Back