Futureshop.ca NHL13 for $19.99

Stanger31

CAGiversary!
Last edited by a moderator:
Also at BB... along with RE6 at $20. I'm not sure why this isn't highlighted at Boxing Day, it's an even better deal than RE6 for $25 back on Black Friday.

damn, don't suppose there's anyway to get shipping to the states for this. That's a killer price for the game. Wouldn't suppose one of you crazy hockey loving canadians could hook me up, aaahhh?

I can confirm it's in-store. Pick up a PS3 copy at the Eaton Centre Best Buy two hours ago. They still have it marked as $39.99, but it comes up as $19.99 at checkout.

Even at $20 I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Borrowed it from a friend and its bad, really bad. The best campaign is Chris which is a joke considering his is military CoD themed.

Not having enemies for 10 minutes doesn't make a game horror btw Capcom, and Leon is really stupid in his cutscenes. Also, the game is horribly dark. I had to crank up the brightness and backlight on my TV and its still hard to see.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my copy of NHL in store, it showed $20 on the rack
Other games I saw (don't know how updated I am here)

Yakuza Dead Souls for $20
Playstation All Stars for $40 (great game for a drunken friends night)

[quote name='Pajo']Yakuza Dead Souls for $20[/QUOTE] I think that's pretty much across the board, I even saw it at Costco with their other under $20 titles like Dark Souls and Prince of Persia HD Collection.
[quote name='Pajo']Playstation All Stars for $40 (great game for a drunken friends night)[/QUOTE] That should be $30 at BB, at least until Thursday on PS3.

Resident Evil 6 at $20 is a decent price...it's a decent game not THAT great but definitely not as bad as people make it out to be...they improved a lot of the controls..you can now move and shoot and there are dynamic moves like diving, sliding, dodging, running, and a lot of melee moves...these aren't just QTE like in past RE games....but if you're expecting zombies than it's only in the Leon campaign...the other 3 (chris, jake, ada) are similar to the creatures in RE:4 and RE: 5...one downside is that you're gonna rely heavily on melee attacks since for the most part ammo is scarce...I've had to beat "advanced" creatures with just melee attacks which was bothersome....but overall $20 is probably the best price for it..not worth anything over 20

[quote name='tmlfan2529']Resident Evil 6 at $20 is a decent price...it's a decent game not THAT great but definitely not as bad as people make it out to be...they improved a lot of the controls..you can now move and shoot and there are dynamic moves like diving, sliding, dodging, running, and a lot of melee moves...these aren't just QTE like in past RE games....but if you're expecting zombies than it's only in the Leon campaign...the other 3 (chris, jake, ada) are similar to the creatures in RE:4 and RE: 5...one downside is that you're gonna rely heavily on melee attacks since for the most part ammo is scarce...I've had to beat "advanced" creatures with just melee attacks which was bothersome....but overall $20 is probably the best price for it..not worth anything over 20[/QUOTE]

I actually thought there was usually a lot of ammo, except in Ada's campaign. Maybe it was because I was playing on No Hope mode.

[quote name='Mr.']
That should be $30 at BB, at least until Thursday on PS3.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it is. I have been having trouble selling it for $35. I picked it up at launch so I'm not willing to go any lower with it lol.

Good game, but I got the vita version for free with the PS3 version and after platinuming both, I personally prefer playing on the vita over the ps3.

I brought the ps3 version over to a friends house...but it just wasnt fun if one player is extremely good at the game while the others are still learning.

Even playing as my worst characters such as toro felt like biased matches. They could tell I was giving away matches at one point (not to brag that I'm that good. but a game is much more enjoyable when everyone is around the same level when they play).

My friend returned his copy the next day.

Great party brawler, enjoy it more than brawl but you got to give it a chance.

[quote name='mrcheeses']I actually thought there was usually a lot of ammo, except in Ada's campaign. Maybe it was because I was playing on No Hope mode.[/QUOTE]

For me I did have enough ammo but there were times where I couldn't find ammo at all..maybe it was because I was kinda trigger happy but I spent 80-85% of the game killing enemies by melee and when there were a huge group of enemies..i usually just ran away like a girl lol...I liked the game..I thought the new moves were a great feature but there were some disappointments..like no shop or upgrading weapons...and the most disappointing one for me was that only leon's campaign had zombies..which i found weird cause when the stories intersects...u had leon dealing with zombies..but everyone else dealing with the j'avo...hopefully the next resident evil will focus more on zombies :(

bread's done
Back