Okami Official Complete Works $26.39 Amazon

• Thread starter Deleted member 182844
  • Start date
[quote name='Captain Urahara']I believe it was OOP until now. So is this the start of more printing or some small resurgence? That's the kicker. I'm tempted to get this . . .[/QUOTE]

I first saw it at buy.com a few days ago (for 4-5 more), and I wondered if Amazon would be getting some. It was a bit more expensive at Buy, so I hope I can return it when it is finally shipped.

I decided to bite and grab a copy. Never know when these will disappear for good. Plus it was money I didn't spend on the Steam Sale(sick burn!) so it's not like I'm adding on what I'd be spending.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']I decided to bite and grab a copy. Never know when these will disappear for good. Plus it was money I didn't spend on the Steam Sale(sick burn!) so it's not like I'm adding on what I'd be spending.[/QUOTE]

Exactly... and Gabe deserves it for giving us the cold shoulder this year.

I bought this book when it first came out. To keep it short and sweet, it's WELL worth the price.

[quote name='vap']i bought this book when it first came out. To keep it short and sweet, it's well worth the price.[/quote]
+1

Isn't this the second reprint? I could have sword the first reprint sold out..

This is a great artbook though, well worth the price.

Cool, I never knew about this artbook. I might have to bite. Still trying to save up for the Sonic history book and the Valkyria Chronicles artbooks.

I imported the Japanese version when it first released and it's easily my favorite art book. It's really an incredible collection of art for the price.

[quote name='punkmaggit']lol I just sold my copy for $75 before Christmas. Guess I'll get a replacement copy![/QUOTE]

Damn flippers

[quote name='chunlirocks']Damn flippers[/QUOTE]

Yeah they are quite uncomfortable on your feet.

flippers_1396443c.jpg

[quote name='punkmaggit']lol I just sold my copy for $75 before Christmas. Guess I'll get a replacement copy![/QUOTE]

This convinced me to buy it

Udon reprints their stuff on a regular basis. this has sold out a couple times. if you see something of theirs out of print, just wait a bit.

[quote name='Seraphinianus']Udon reprints their stuff on a regular basis. this has sold out a couple times. if you see something of theirs out of print, just wait a bit.[/QUOTE]

I'm waiting for the Mega Man X book and Phoenix Wright. Those two seem to be taking forever! :(

Also, why is there no Mega Man Legends art book?!

bread's done
Back