Darksiders 2 (360/PS3) $29.99 Best Buy

My wife and I had to go to a store right next to our Best buy today. So I said we should take a look and go in to best buy. On the way in I said to her that Darksiders 2 has not been cheaper than $50 new (at least not that I ever saw). We went over and I saw the price and snagged it immediately. Was not expected and had no idea of the sale either as it wasnt on the best buy sales thread for the week.

Such a great deal for a great game.

Does anyone know where to get a good deal on the 360 LE version? I think I saw it new for around $49 @ Gamestop around X-Mas but I could have been wrong.

I am surprised that this thread isnt getting more play. Its either nobody is interested or everyone is just reading and going to their best buy and snagging the game asap since it is the first sale (that I can recall) on this game other than the occasional $5-$10 off.

Like almost all games nowadays, it's going to drop in price significantly. I'm waiting for it to drop to the 20's so I can justify buying the season pass with the DLC.

My store has like 15 of the 360 Lenticular limited editions but none for the PS3. Sucks. Really wanted it on the PS3 with slip cover and bonus content

Also waiting to drop into the $20s. Still trying to finish up my backlog of games bought around black friday.

If you can get the BB LE, then this is a true score. The special lenticular cover as well as the comic make this such a cool variant from the vanilla version. Also, with THQ having the financial issues that they are, I would expect all of their games would drop on price to try and generate any revenue. I saw the Saints Row the Third Complete for $19.99 in store at BB a couple weeks back as well as those Space Marines and WWE 12 Collectors Editions on the THQ website that are $19.99.

[quote name='matrix9280']It says 40.99 not 29.99.[/QUOTE]

Must've ended @ BB.

Oh well, it's still $29.99 @ Amazon if you still need it.

[quote name='IRHari']Like almost all games nowadays, it's going to drop in price significantly. I'm waiting for it to drop to the 20's so I can justify buying the season pass with the DLC.[/QUOTE]

This is the same boat I'm in but even more so, I can't justify paying 30 bucks for a season pass. I'll wait til the game gets cheap enough and then scoop it up and maybe wait for a sale on the DLC, if I buy it at all.

bread's done
Back