Mass Effect 3: N7 Collector's Edition - PlayStation 3 - $29.99 + FS - BEST BUY

Depends on how many they have in stock.

If they have a lot left it will go lower until its cleared out ($4.99). But thats only IF they have a lot on hand.

[quote name='Ferrari Racer']Is this as low as it will get?[/QUOTE]
It was possible to get this for $10 back in September in-store. There was a $20 Mass Effect 3 coupon in the September issue.
[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Waiting for some sort of compilation of all 3 games on 1 disc....that actually has all of the DLC content[/QUOTE]
Not sure if it is possible on the PS3 with Blu-ray but definitely won't be happening on the xbox 360 for 3 games plus all DLC on 1 disc.

[quote name='htz']It was possible to get this for $10 back in September in-store. There was a $20 Mass Effect 3 coupon in the September issue.

Not sure if it is possible on the PS3 with Blu-ray but definitely won't be happening on the xbox 360 for 3 games plus all DLC on 1 disc.[/QUOTE]

This wasn't $30 back then as far as I know. The regular edition was

[quote name='Havok83']This wasn't $30 back then as far as I know. The regular edition was[/QUOTE]
[quote name='cabhills']Was able to pickup a ME3 Collectors edition for $10! Thanks OP. Also if there are any CAGs in Lakeland, FL they had 3 more of them on display. Hate the stickers on the side..... (Goo gone is a blessing).[/QUOTE]
^Proof. Some Best Buy stores had it at $29.99 clearance price before the BB website officially dropped it to $29.99.

[quote name='Havok83']This wasn't $30 back then as far as I know. The regular edition was[/QUOTE]

i got it back then for $10 bucks. Not sure but i might have had to do a YMMV price match to Best Buy's website while also using the coupon.

It was also $20 at gamestop in late October. It comes with the story pack DLC From Ashes which is $10 normally so basically it's like getting the base game for $20, buying the DLC, and getting the extra goodies included for free.

If they didn't take the opportunity to release all the DLC with the trilogy collection I doubt they are ever going to release a GOTY edition unless they do an HHDD re-release for the next console generation.

Yeah, none of the individual games ever got a complete edition so they won't do it now, as long as people are still willing to pay for the dlc. I'm just waiting for a xbl/psn sale or bioware points to go on sale for the pc version.

[quote name='guardian_owl']It was also $20 at gamestop in late October./QUOTE]

Yep, couldn't find local stock within 30 mins at BB so I went with GS. Got two as I have tons of GS credit sitting around doing nothing. Been trying to move it gradually to BB.

[quote name='korn4004']I'm interested in this deal. How's multiplayer on ME3? Anyone still playing?[/QUOTE]
I thought I would hate it and was cursing EA/Bioware for putting it in, but it's surprisingly fun and addictive. And it's pretty active still, at least on the 360.

Just to help some of you, don't read that artbook for the love of god. Its filled with spoilers. Wait till your done with the game

[quote name='dgwillia006']Just to help some of you, don't read that artbook for the love of god. Its filled with spoilers. Wait till your done with the game[/QUOTE]

This. And sorry to spoil anything else, but the ending still sucks. ;)

Is this really worth it? I want the game and kinda want the From Ashes DLC, but i wanted to wait until ME3 goes on sale again and i don't know if the DLC is worth paying 30 bucks for this.

I'd say it's worth it for all the in game content you get. At best the game will go on sale for 10 dollars and then after you buy the DLC you'll still be up to twenty so basically your paying 10 for the physical extras. I will say that of all my steelbooks the one for ME3 is the absolute worst.

[quote name='SkywardKing']Is this really worth it? I want the game and kinda want the From Ashes DLC, but i wanted to wait until ME3 goes on sale again and i don't know if the DLC is worth paying 30 bucks for this.[/QUOTE]

In your case I'd make the steelbook the determining factor. If you're a sucker for steelbooks I'd buy it, otherwise I'd pass.

Can't wait to play the game, I am in the middle of sorting out a DLC issue with EA but having seen what you get I think this is a pretty good deal.

[quote name='SkywardKing']Is this really worth it? I want the game and kinda want the From Ashes DLC, but i wanted to wait until ME3 goes on sale again and i don't know if the DLC is worth paying 30 bucks for this.[/QUOTE]
If you're going to get any DLC for ME3, get From Ashes. It's definitely worth it. First off, the character it adds has great powers (and can be overpowered if you use him correctly) and adds a ton of interesting scenes and dialog. From Ashes doesn't feel like an add-on at all - it feels like it should have been a part of the main game. It probably was, and EA wanted day one DLC so they had to shave it off or something. I'm sure someone knows the story.

From Ashes also has a crazy overpowered weapon that makes Insanity a breeze compared to ME2.

The CE itself is kind of disappointing, but I think it's a no-brainer for $30. And as I said before, the multiplayer is surprisingly fun and addictive, and people are still playing it. Don't wait too long.

As far as other DLC, Leviathan is really good, too. The Omega one is decent, but way overpriced, IMO. Leviathan is way better if you have to choose.

[quote name='Blumpkin']In your case I'd make the steelbook the determining factor. If you're a sucker for steelbooks I'd buy it, otherwise I'd pass.[/QUOTE]
Be prepared to Google "How do I get my %#$#ing discs out of this steelbook?!?" I haven't ever seen one that wanted to break discs more than this one.

[quote name='simmias']Be prepared to Google "How do I get my %#$#ing discs out of this steelbook?!?" I haven't ever seen one that wanted to break discs more than this one.[/QUOTE]

Ah Yeah, I forgot about that. It's still better than the Assassin's Creed 3 steelbook though, that one doesn't even fit both game discs.

ME3 Steelbook was the worst for me. Had to get a bunch of toothpicks and wedge them in the prongs to finally get the disc out without snapping it in half......

I think this is a great deal (then again, for me it was totally worth it at launch for $70). The From Ashes DLC is substantial, the character it adds is important to the overall lore of the series, is good in combat, and has a lot of great dialogue.

The exclusive N7 weapons are also good, especially the sniper rifle which IMO is the best sniper rifle in the game and one of the overall best weapons in the game. The N7 hoodie for Shepard is purely cosmetic but also really awesome. :D

thats because its not a steelbook, its a metalpak. look at the inside of the case.

[quote name='dgwillia006']ME3 Steelbook was the worst for me. Had to

get a bunch of toothpicks and wedge them in the prongs to finally get the disc out without snapping it in half......[/QUOTE]

It now shows that it's not available for shipping. If you're looking for this deal you better check your local stores availability soon. Seems it will be going away shortly.

[quote name='ishkabibbel2000']It now shows that it's not available for shipping. If you're looking for this deal you better check your local stores availability soon. Seems it will be going away shortly.[/QUOTE]

Been that way for months for the PS3 version. I don't recall when it was available for shipping around the time the @Gamer coupon came out (made it $10 AC).

[quote name='bob330i']Been that way for months for the PS3 version. I don't recall when it was available for shipping around the time the @Gamer coupon came out (made it $10 AC).[/QUOTE]

It was actually available for the last couple weeks to ship. I know this because I ordered a few of them ;)

[quote name='simmias']Be prepared to Google "How do I get my %#$#ing discs out of this steelbook?!?" I haven't ever seen one that wanted to break discs more than this one.[/QUOTE]

This made me laugh, because I literally spent five minutes trying to figure out how to get it out of the case without damage. I even asked my brother to give it a shot to make sure I wasn't being a complete fuck up.

Also, I was just thinking about this wonderful clip when it comes to opening packages in general. Good for a quick laugh -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZIfkDG7HNM

bread's done
Back