Possible Gamestop Restock Online on Rarer Titles - Dokapon Kingdom (Wii), etc.

KishPrime

CAGiversary!
Not exactly a deal, but been keeping an eye out for a copy of Dokapon Kingdom for Wii for awhile and it's back in stock on Gamestop.com, as well as another rarer Wii title I'd been keeping an eye on (Dragon Ball Z Tenkaichi 2 for Wii, believe it or not).

Since both are usually pretty hard to find, thought I'd post it up here, since possibly other rare titles may also have come back in stock.

Happy New Year!

http://www.gamestop.com/wii/games/dokapon-kingdom/72276

[quote name='Gosha']I got Dokapon Kingdom on PS2 for like 5 bucks, any reason to get the Wii one instead?[/QUOTE]

Wii version has 480p and wide screen, ps2 has neither. Wii a bit easier to get four players in there with wireless controllers.

If there was a reprint, I wonder if it would be worth waiting this out. Seems like it'll get to around the $15 range because of this if its the case.

[quote name='Gosha']If there was a reprint, I wonder if it would be worth waiting this out. Seems like it'll get to around the $15 range because of this if its the case.[/QUOTE]

I hope so... I want the game, but not for over $20. It might be wishful thinking but... whatever.

If it got a reprint, you'd think we'd see new copies for less than $100, unless they haven't hit shelves yet.

I've been waiting for a price drop on this... although it's semi-rare most of the gamestops around me have 1-2 used copies. I may cave soon and pick one up.

[quote name='Kaiser499']Tenkaichi 3 is better for Wii.[/QUOTE]
This. Somehow, the motion controls on this were handled far better than the god awful DBZ for Kinect.

I have a brand new copy of "Dragon Ball Z Tenkaichi 2 for Wii" that I was hoping to dump for a decent price. I'm also willing to trade for popular/rare SNES & N64 cartridges and/or complete Genesis games. PM me if anyone is interested.

I'm tempted to get Dokapon Kingdom and Final Fantasy Fables Chocobo's Dungeon (which was also another newer online restock item), and use the combined CAG16 and SAVER codes for 16% off and free shipping on orders over $25. I've noticed that the Ebay price for Dokapon has dipped down to about $30-40, though you do get to actually inspect the condition before you buy it.

EDIT: Just as I was typing this, Chocobo's Dungeon is now unavailable online...

[quote name='sixspeednissan']Every GameStop within 100 miles of me has both games in stock. Maybe it's just rare on the website.[/QUOTE]

Which is exactly why this was likely a reprint. Before recently it was really hard to find these in stores.

Why thing I never get is why GS guts their reprints, instead of selling them as new. Or maybe, that's how GS orders them to save a few bucks...

[quote name='Vinny']Why thing I never get is why GS guts their reprints, instead of selling them as new. Or maybe, that's how GS orders them to save a few bucks...[/QUOTE]

Trying to understand Gamestop is trying to understand why a dog eats his own feces.

Bought the online restock of Bully: Scholarship Edition and it arrived today and to my shock and awe it was in like brand new condition. Artwork, Manual, Poster, everything.

[quote name='Komentra']Trying to understand Gamestop is trying to understand why a dog eats his own feces.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Komentra']Bought the online restock of Bully: Scholarship Edition and it arrived today and to my shock and awe it was in like brand new condition. Artwork, Manual, Poster, everything.[/QUOTE]

... Which is why I asked why they don't get new/sealed copies of these reprints.

[quote name='Vinny']... Which is why I asked why they don't get new/sealed copies of these reprints.[/QUOTE]

I know that. Hence why I was agreeing with you.

Anyways, my copy of Bully seems brand new even though It said pre-owned on the site. The disc had no imperfections, the manual had that "new" smell, and it even had that long xbox sticker on the side of the case where you open it. Only thing missing was shrink wrap.

They probably removed the new version from their system and instead of readding a 3-4 year old game, they just have the reprints marked as used.

I will go to GameStop and see if they have Dokapon sealed. I have the PS2 version and love it, wouldn't mind having one that works on my Wii U xD

bread's done
Back