Final Fantasy XIII

I always thought this game was the dullest Final Fantasy game because I felt like I was pressing one button for the entire game and moving in a straight line. Nonetheless, the graphics are nice and I love any Final Fantasy. Nice review!

[quote name='mrcheeses']I always thought this game was the dullest Final Fantasy game because I felt like I was pressing one button for the entire game and moving in a straight line. Nonetheless, the graphics are nice and I love any Final Fantasy. Nice review![/QUOTE]

How many buttons do you normally press in Final Fantasy?

Well the majority of battles were fights and you quite often just press x for auto-battle, unless you need a paradigm shift.

Great review btw. It made me finally pull the trigger a month ago and I just plat'ed it last night! fuck you, Treasure Hunter trophy!

ï»?There is however a cheap line of the NFL jerseys that has been introduced in the market by the makers of the jersey main due to the demand that has been witnessed for the same The online stores are usually open for 24 hours a day seven times a week
But he failed to exercise Wednesday because of the fact he injured his hamstring They are members of the North Division of the National Football Conference (NFC) in the National Football League (NFL)
ï»?Turn heads at a concert and show you are a true fan with an awesome blanket you can say you made yourself! How awesome would it be to get it autographed after the show? There's a memory and a story you will share for a long time These have prints on them that bear the real name and numbers of the players of particular team

This is not allowed. Conflict of bias love will ruin your journalistic career!

DO NOT BECOME THIS!

Okay I read it, I liked what I read, but I want my time back.

bread's done
Back