iPod touch 5th gen upgrade?

vantheman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
144 (99%)
Wondering Im upgrading from my 8gb 4th gen touch to a 32 gb is worth it. I use it quite often daily, and dont say just buy an iPhone. Hopefully someone who actually own both of these can give some advice. My biggest reason is to get the additional storage as I own many large file size games that were bought cheap such as modern combat 3, gta 3, and dark knight rises. Please reply to this thread or pm me. Thanks in advance!

If all you care about is storage, maybe finding a 4th gen with more storage is a cheaper option. I had a 4th gen that got stolen and a 5th gen and while it does seem slimmer, if you don't care about the colors I don't think there's that mug of a reason to upgrade. I don't think there are any apps yet that are not playable on the 4th, and there are probably more deals for those.

I say spend the extra 50 for the new gen and you will also be future proof for 2 year. Every other model is the "good" model, and this is the good model. Bigger screen, faster port, better processor, better camera, and design. Next year will be exactly the same with slightly better processor. And you can still get ios upgrades next year with the 5th gen model for sure.

[quote name='BUTTON_sMASHER']I say spend the extra 50 for the new gen and you will also be future proof for 2 year. Every other model is the "good" model, and this is the good model. Bigger screen, faster port, better processor, better camera, and design. Next year will be exactly the same with slightly better processor. And you can still get ios upgrades next year with the 5th gen model for sure.[/QUOTE]

This year, not next year. ;)

bread's done
Back