Xbox LIVE Rewards Refer-a-Friend (FREE MSP)

WickedBlackTrauma

CAGiversary!
For those who have not signed up for Xbox LIVE Rewards stop by here and receive 400MSP completely FREE! Also people who refer them will receive 100MSP!

How does this thread work?

If you are NOT YET SIGNED UP post below asking for someone to refer you. First person to PM you send them your GT and then they will refer you then follow Microsoft's instructions. Be Polite! Say thank you! Be nice! And get free stuff!

Its worth pointing out that unless something has changed, you only get the 100MSP and them the 400MSP if you refer them to Gold and they buy a years Gold online at MS prices direct from MS

I think I would feel bad about referring a friend to the overpriced Xbox Live Gold.

Hopefully CAGers are not paying the retail price.

[quote name='CodeTrader']I think I would feel bad about referring a friend to the overpriced Xbox Live Gold.

Hopefully CAGers are not paying the retail price.[/QUOTE]

I would as well.

Thanks for posting this OP but keep in mind you're only getting $1.25 for selling an overpriced offer from MS. Better to sell them a $40 card from BBY or Newegg and charge a $10 finders fee.

[quote name='Mugatu']I would as well.

Thanks for posting this OP but keep in mind you're only getting $1.25 for selling an overpriced offer from MS. Better to sell them a $40 card from BBY or Newegg and charge a $10 finders fee.[/QUOTE]

This is true but some people who are extremely lazy people (Me) may choose this option as you can sit on you ass at home and renew your gold in 3-4 minutes

bread's done
Back