ToysRUs:Vaughn Mills location, YMMV-Dsi xl-$79.90/$89.90 dsi/$4.90 guides+more

dvdswapper

CAGiversary!
My brother was at Vaughn Mills Mall tonight and came across these deals on clearance.

DSI-XL $79.90
Pokemon Black version DSI $89.90
Rocksmith 360/ps3 $29.90

lots of guides $4.90
BELOW are all guides:
>Black ops 2
nintendo land
epic mickey 2
wow mist of pandora
diablo 3
ac 3
super mario brothers 2 3ds

lego batman 2
pokemon black+white $9.90

dnlxs6.jpg
21tzsk.jpg

1eubts.jpg
2hd44si.jpg

2ugmfj4.jpg
2pkic.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow thanks...i missed out on rocksmith at the source..this is the best deal i've seen...hope to god I snag one tomorrow morning! if not..than i'm gonna be sad :(

how much is black ops 2? i can't see it on the pic and when I went there..it didn't have a clearance tag on it

[quote name='tmlfan2529']how much is black ops 2? i can't see it on the pic and when I went there..it didn't have a clearance tag on it[/QUOTE]

The guide is $4.90.
The game is NOT on sale. Only the items mentioned and in pics are on sale for clearance.

The DSi's at Vaughn Mills are no longer on sale, the red clearance stickers have been removed.
I did not see any DS games with a red sticker.
The Rocksmith stuff is still on clearance.
Guides are still on clearance, they are either $4.90 or $9.90 and are not in good condition.

[quote name='ssmm']The DSi's at Vaughn Mills are no longer on sale, the red clearance stickers have been removed.
I did not see any DS games with a red sticker.
The Rocksmith stuff is still on clearance.
Guides are still on clearance, they are either $4.90 or $9.90 and are not in good condition.[/QUOTE]

Did they have any rocksmith's for the xbox360? My cousin who lives in the area went and was told they were all sold out yesterday of the xbox version.

[quote name='Rastafari']Did they have any rocksmith's for the xbox360? My cousin who lives in the area went and was told they were all sold out yesterday of the xbox version.[/QUOTE]

i went yesterday morning right after they opened and they had like 5-7 units still left..i'm assuming the hoarders/trade baits got them...pretty sad, I've missed out on lots of good deals cause of these people who just find good deals just to flip them on ebay or trade them later :cry:

bread's done
Back