PS Vita 16 gig memory back in stock at sony store- discounted!!

solidusdeus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Back in stock again for those that where unable to get in on the previous deal, I did notice during checkout that it mentioned it was OOS, but supposed to ship on the 8th. Here is the confirmation email

Product:pSV22040 Per Unit Price:$35.99 Quantity:2 Total Price:$71.98 Description:16GB PlayStation Vita Memory Card Ship Method:Standard Estimated Ship Date: 01/08/2013

Subtotal: $71.98
Tax:$5.13
Shipping Charges:$0.00
Order Total:$77.11

[quote name='gettinmoney662']I think buying anything besides a 32 GB card is a waste of money.[/QUOTE]

This for me, nearly got the 16GB after the 32 sold out. Waited and was able to PM at Best Buy a day later

I wonder if they're getting rid of everything before announcing halting production of the system.

idk if i sud get this 16GB since its back in stock. BUT man i really want a 32GB card. i feel like i shud wait but i also feel like there is no way ima get a cheap
32gB

[quote name='jmbreci']This should be the price of the 32GB card. fucking greedy bastards. Wait, I see the price at $47.99 each.[/QUOTE]

QFT. Sony has some serious pricing issues with all their hardware and accessories these days, and it's probably a big part of the reason Vita is failing so hard at market.

[quote name='Methoes']I printed out the 32GB and went to BB for them to PM and guess what...? They gave it to me![/QUOTE]

I just did it yesterday too.l

[quote name='theEchness']I just did it yesterday too.l[/QUOTE]

When I bought mine yesterday, I got the same message but was still able to check out. During the original sale I had my cards in the cart and was not able to check out at all when I got the OOS message. It could be that the stock is limited. If you had the items in the cart from the previous sale that might have something to do with it.

Nevermind- gonna change this back to OOS, I wonder how many people got in on what was available this time. I would have preferred the 32 gig myself, but this was equally as good to pass on (specially with the gift card deal) Sorry guys

[quote name='bshirk']I wonder if they're getting rid of everything before announcing halting production of the system.[/QUOTE]

i wouldn't say that exactly but i was thinking they are gonna make cheaper memory cards and getting rid of their inventory.

lol well played sony

[quote name='theking20']i was thinking they are gonna make cheaper memory cards and getting rid of their inventory. [/QUOTE]

The memory cards are already slower then the regular game cards. From what I've heard they're only class4 read speed at best, while at the same time costing over 3x as much as a significantly faster class10 MicroSD.

Sony are bad about pricing, but making the cards any worse would be beyond stupidity. If anything they need to make better/faster cards so they can at least load as fast as game cards.

bread's done
Back