- - - - -

Walking Dead Game Question

#1 kidrocklive   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2237 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

kidrocklive

Posted 04 January 2013 - 06:21 AM

Sorry if htis is not the right forum to post this but I have a quick question. I didn't want to search the internet in fear of having things spoiled but I just completed the game and my ending was very very sad. I know there are lots of different decisions you can make throughout and I am contemplating replaying to try and get a better ending. What I'm wondering is if it all matters in the end or not, if things change or if when its all said and done if nothing really changes.

#2 betterboulder   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   7 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

betterboulder

Posted 04 January 2013 - 06:32 AM

From what I understand, there's pretty much only one way it ends for Lee and Clem at the end of the game. The ending you saw was it.
Spoiler

It's possible that whatever decisions were made may feed into the next season but other than that, everyone got about the same outcome.

#3 kidrocklive   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2237 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

kidrocklive

Posted 04 January 2013 - 06:47 AM

Thanks saves me from having to replay it when I don't really have time lol.

#4 betterboulder   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   7 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

betterboulder

Posted 04 January 2013 - 06:57 AM

No problem. I think they made the right choice with the ending the more I think about it.

#5 itachiitachi   PC Gamer CAGiversary!   636 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

itachiitachi

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:40 PM

I believe the only actual life or death decision you make the whole game is what time you leave clem's house.