Best Buy New Year Sale (Includes 10 Select Vita Games $10-$20 off) *Sale is Live*

[quote name='whoknows']Might be interested in Gravity Rush and Ridge Racer depending on prices.

Maybe Uncharted as well if it's under $20.[/QUOTE]

Might as well just buy plus if you want those 2 games.

[quote name='admiralvic']Might as well just buy plus if you want those 2 games.[/QUOTE]

I do have plus, but memory card space...

Also I'd like to own Gravity Rush. It's that good.

Good deal on SanDisk flash drives. Everything else that's live is a poor deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Velo214']Fukurou continuing his great feedback for the site.[/QUOTE]

Eh let em have his fun, I find it entertaining. Every circus needs a clown :p

Oh Best Buy, you must love building up hype just to crush it. I'm sure some of these will be decent deals, but I bet Call of Duty barely drops 10% or something

[quote name='dgwillia006']Oh Best Buy, you must love building up hype just to crush it. I'm sure some of these will be decent deals, but I bet Call of Duty barely drops 10% or something[/QUOTE]

CoD was almost 50% off a week or so ago. I expect a similar price, but I could be wrong.

i thought book of memories was a horrible game, don't even know why they used the name Silent Hill...the last three non Akira Yamaoka games were a lot better and more Silent Hill than this

[quote name='iiiweaponiii']noticed under movies that mission impossible Ghost Protocol was 51.99, is it that good?[/QUOTE]

Um where are you looking? I see $18, still too high, but no where near $52. This was $5 like 6 months ago or so during the summer. OOOO you mean "List Price" I think that is an oversight, I don't think it has ever been remotely close to that price.

[quote name='Alkalinejoe']Guess I'm staying up tonight. Don't disappoint me BB, $10 UMVC3 and/or $15 SH please![/QUOTE]

Ad says up to 60% off so 12 for 30 or 16 for $40 games is the best we can hope for. I'm going to sleep.

[quote name='jamesmckeephx']When does this go live?[/QUOTE]
It's really random when it doesn't all go live between 1AM-2AM. This happens with the weekly ad deals on Sunday morning, and some of the "today only" deals during last month. From my experience the prices could change around 3:20AM, 7-8AM, 12PM, 6-7PM. I have seen some weekly ad deals not update till Wednesday.

It's basically random until someone at Best Buy notices that part of there sale items don't have sale prices on them.

[quote name='Liveforlaughs76']Ad says up to 60% off so 12 for 30 or 16 for $40 games is the best we can hope for. I'm going to sleep.[/QUOTE]

EDIT: Nevermind, I thought you meant it would be $12 off, not that we would be paying $12. I don't know what everyone is expecting but IF they are 60% off that's a great deal.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Um where are you looking? I see $18, still too high, but no where near $52. This was $5 like 6 months ago or so during the summer. OOOO you mean "List Price" I think that is an oversight, I don't think it has ever been remotely close to that price.[/QUOTE]
yea was looking at list price

[quote name='Saix_XIII']EDIT: Nevermind, I thought you meant it would be $12 off, not that we would be paying $12. I don't know what everyone is expecting but IF they are 60% off that's a great deal.[/QUOTE]

This, $2/1 more isn't that much of a dealbreaker for me. If UMVC3/SH are $12/$16 respectively, then I'll probably still get them.

bread's done
Back