12 Month Xbox Live Card at Best Buy (In-Store Only) for $39.99

DAMNIT, I BOUGHT THE 12 MONTH CARD JUST 2 DAYS AGO. Granted, I did get it for $40, but an extra month sounds great... :(

Decent if you missed the three month cards with 800 pts from a few days ago.

Actually it sucks compared to that. Someone should build a time machine...

[quote name='kilik64']Decent if you missed the three month cards with 800 pts from a few days ago.

Actually it sucks compared to that. Someone should build a time machine...[/QUOTE]

Oh? Really? I have all the points I need from Target's BF deal. I only need a year of gold, so this is cheaper than buying 4 cards from that DOTD.

[quote name='kilik64']Decent if you missed the three month cards with 800 pts from a few days ago.

Actually it sucks compared to that. Someone should build a time machine...[/QUOTE]

I am quite bummed I missed out on that one.

[quote name='Zolor23']Oh? Really? I have all the points I need from Target's BF deal. I only need a year of gold, so this is cheaper than buying 4 cards from that DOTD.[/QUOTE]
Buying 4 of the 3 months would've been about $52, But you would've also got 3200msp.

[quote name='ZombiesWorld']Buying 4 of the 3 months would've been about $52, But you would've also got 3200msp.[/QUOTE]

I've got over 16000 msp from BF, so, no thanks.

bread's done
Back