[DEAD] uDraw - $14.99 - X360/PS3 [Newegg]

Status
Not open for further replies.

EarthBoundX5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
EDIT: Back up to $29.99, "deal" dead, mods please move to graveyard

Pretty decent deal if you're interested in one. Free shipping of course, awesomer if you've got shoprunner.

Xbox 360
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874169080

PS3
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16879266126

Finally I managed to get a 'deal' posted before someone else! :cool: [even if its just a meh deal] :cry:

Amazon Alternate (better if you have prime or over $25 purchase...) [as of 1/8 5:58am CST]
Xbox 360 - $13.99
http://www.amazon.com/uDraw-Game-tablet-Studio-Xbox-360/dp/B0053BQN34/

PS3 - $10.29
http://www.amazon.com/uDraw-Game-tablet-Studio-Playstation-3/dp/B0053BQJVA/

Even better alternative option! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
These are and have been $9.99 at several places..

What they really need to do to move these UDraws is bundle it with all the titles available, then blow it out for $20 :360: :ps3: and maybe $25-$30 for :wii: since it has more titles. Make it free shipping, then maybe I'll bite..

Best Buy has it permanently at $9.99. Hell, at my store they have a STACK of them that they can't get rid of at that price. It's probably going to be $4.99 soon!

[quote name='token2k6']These are and have been $9.99 at several places..[/QUOTE]
Key word, "have been"...but of course you know they'll be back at that price eventually

[quote name='token2k6']What they really need to do to move these UDraws is bundle it with all the titles available, then blow it out for $20 :360: :ps3: and maybe $25-$30 for :wii: since it has more titles. Make it free shipping, then maybe I'll bite..[/QUOTE]
Agreed, but then I'd feel like even more of an idiot for having picked one up at a closing Kmart for $20!!

[quote name='Jamieson22']Seems to be $12.20 for Xbox and $10.29 for PS3 at Amazon right now.[/QUOTE]
Updated OP to include Amazon as an alternate

[quote name='Blaster man']Best Buy has it permanently at $9.99. Hell, at my store they have a STACK of them that they can't get rid of at that price. It's probably going to be $4.99 soon![/QUOTE]
Ya, but thats totally YMMV...at least for now

[quote name='Blaster man']Best Buy has it permanently at $9.99. Hell, at my store they have a STACK of them that they can't get rid of at that price. It's probably going to be $4.99 soon![/QUOTE]

Same at a couple of my local BB stores. I would imagine the $10 price in store is pretty widespread as long as the store has stock. Only interested in getting one to hook up to my PC, but waiting for a $5 price.

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']Key word, "have been"...but of course you know they'll be back at that price eventually

Agreed, but then I'd feel like even more of an idiot for having picked one up at a closing Kmart for $20!!

Updated OP to include Amazon as an alternate

Ya, but thats totally YMMV...at least for now[/QUOTE]

Um not really gamestop and bestbuy have been since last year trying to get rid of these at a 10$ price... I can only seeing it getting lower or staying at 10$ since its still not selling. Also see a stack of them at my bestbuy tottally not ymmv. Also reccomend everyone getting the ps3 version so you can use it on your computer.

In all not a very good deal for 15$!
But good alternatives i guess.

xbox and ps3 versions are so cheap and easy to find since there is hardly any software support. It's harder to find the wii version at a comparable price since it has the most titles.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Glomerate']:applause: :applause: :applause:[/QUOTE]
:cool:

[quote name='SInX4Lyfe']Um not really gamestop and bestbuy have been since last year trying to get rid of these at a 10$ price... I can only seeing it getting lower or staying at 10$ since its still not selling. Also see a stack of them at my bestbuy tottally not ymmv. Also reccomend everyone getting the ps3 version so you can use it on your computer.

In all not a very good deal for 15$!
But good alternatives i guess.[/QUOTE]
...ya, I don't think you understood my response. I said they would probably be back at $9.99...I wasn't disagreeing. However, BBY IS YMMV; its still $29.99 on their site and I've only seen it for $9.99 at 1 out of 5 BBYs in my area. Thats the very definition of YMMV....

Also, I never said it was a very good deal, just a decent one...which it is, "decent"

[quote name='Zolor23']GS+BB both have em for $10. I've been to about 3 GS stores and 2 BBs to see uDraws in every store.[/QUOTE]
Its definitely clearanced at alot of stores, but its still YMMV

Congrats on your first "no one else post it yet" post. Sorry it's a meh/ymmv for cheaper deal
:(
I bought one for $10 last week. Can't wait to try it

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back