Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn [Blu-ray] $10.28

Just putting it out there, for those who haven't seen it yet and are unsure if they want it or not, you can watch all of the episodes on Youtube for free.

You really have to stick with this. It starts out REALLY slow, but gets good about halfway through. I almost bailed out twice, but I'm glad I didn't.

I'm still disappointed that they didn't include some kind of physical copy of the movie in the LE version of Halo 4.

[quote name='Flacksguy']You really have to stick with this. It starts out REALLY slow.[/QUOTE]

I agree. However I found it never picked up. I watched up to episode 4 or 5 when the action picked up, but I found it wasn't really any better. The acting is absolutely awful and the writing is just as terrible. Unless it's not still free to watch on Waypoint I don't see why anyone but the hardcorest of fans would pick it up. Buy Halo Legends instead. It's far far superior.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']I agree. However I found it never picked up. I watched up to episode 4 or 5 when the action picked up, but I found it wasn't really any better. The acting is absolutely awful and the writing is just as terrible. Unless it's not still free to watch on Waypoint I don't see why anyone but the hardcorest of fans would pick it up. Buy Halo Legends instead. It's far far superior.[/QUOTE]

I have to disagree with your opinion. At $10 I highly recommend it for any Halo fan. Wish the DVD was also on sale though since I don't have my blu-ray player at the dorm

[quote name='Chrono Gear']I agree. However I found it never picked up. I watched up to episode 4 or 5 when the action picked up, but I found it wasn't really any better. The acting is absolutely awful and the writing is just as terrible. Unless it's not still free to watch on Waypoint I don't see why anyone but the hardcorest of fans would pick it up. Buy Halo Legends instead. It's far far superior.[/QUOTE]

I wouldnt call myself a big Halo fan, but I really enjoyed it. I thought the acting was solid for a web series. Even the girl I was watching with (total nongamer) liked it. I rented it from redbox and did read that the disc has more story then the webisodes. But I cant imagine the extra content could drastically alter someones opinion.

Different strokes I guess. I need to check out Legends though, sounds like youre recommending it.

[quote name='Y2JerichoHALic55']Is this any different than the download that came with the Halo 4 LE?[/QUOTE]
LE has full? $10 for this is a must watch SD front page this.

Over 60 Minutes of Exclusive Behind the Scenes Featurettes Storyline Vignettes Audio Commentary by 343 Industries Audio Commentary by Director Stewart Hendler Concept Art and Visual Effects Models Easter Eggs and More!

[quote name='ARsignal11']I'm still disappointed that they didn't include some kind of physical copy of the movie in the LE version of Halo 4.[/QUOTE]

I have the LE too and i wish they would have at least included a dvd not just some code for a poor quality version of the movie.

bread's done
Back